Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good afternoon.
Previously I have played their game and I liked it a lot but now I see that they have labeled it lesbianism.
I want to know if these lesbian situations can be avoidable for players who do not like them.

I say goodbye congratulating everyone who works on this game. Is very good!

Reactions: battali0n

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Agreed. Enjoyed her content early on, but she seems to have all but disappeared lately. If it's deliberate choice on the dev's part, I think it's a mistake. If it's not deliberate then the balance of content for her character is still way off and probably needs a course correction.
I think keeping her back a bit would have been a good strategy - not making the game all about her is OK. But they have gone way too far and as you said she has basically disappeared from the game.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I like this game, but if you're gonna shoehorn a lesbian relationship because "reasons", at least give us the option to get the fuck out of there before they start fooling around. Also a warning that Aisha was going for the "mandatory" bi route and already fucking someone else, would be appreciated before we get the option to fool around with her. Playing the third wheel/voyeur is not everyone's cup of tea.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Good afternoon.
Previously I have played their game and I liked it a lot but now I see that they have labeled it lesbianism.
I want to know if these lesbian situations can be avoidable for players who do not like them.

I say goodbye congratulating everyone who works on this game. Is very good!
Can't avoid at least yet. You sit in a room and watch what happens. The girls do talk about group sex, but only focus on each other.

Reactions: battali0n

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I like this game, but if you're gonna shoehorn a lesbian relationship because "reasons", at least give us the option to get the fuck out of there before they start fooling around. Also a warning that Aisha was going for the "mandatory" bi route and already fucking someone else, would be appreciated before we get the option to fool around with her. Playing the third wheel/voyeur is not everyone's cup of tea.
I personally don't mind a bit of girl/girl action but I know it bothers some. One part I can agree with is the third wheel/voyeur thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Aisha was my favorite latino babe, but I need to tweak my girl line a bit again. I won’t look at either anymore if they cockblock me again. I will probably have to play again then and try to avoid the two so there will be no anger inside the helmet.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I personally don't mind a bit of girl/girl action but I know it bothers some. One part I can agree with is the third wheel/voyeur thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The moment they said they are in an open relationship I started skipping everything, so I have no idea how much they talked about the possibility of a threesome. I wouldn't mind that with those two under different circumstances, but they are already fucking and I have zero interest in playing the third wheel/living dildo for them. If that's what the dev wants, just because that's the easiest/laziest way to write a threesome scene, that's completely fine, I'll just ignore both of them from now on. I'd still appreciate a warning before that night scene with Aisha a while back and an option to leave before they start fooling around thought.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Bianca! Whar me Bianca at!?!

I am a wee bit worried about this game now, seems a few things are getting forced, and even though updates are very regular, the content just doesn't seem to be adding up to anything decent even over a fair amount of time.

Anyways. Get me some Bianca, or I will start throwing things at yall!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, at least the lesbian scene didn't come as a surprise to me. And I think that's a very, very positive point. From the beginning of the game, we are given little hints that Willow and Aisha are lesbian/bisexual/bicurious/attracted to each other, etc.

In and of itself, I thought the scene was good, but I agree with some here. The voyeur theme seems unnecessary to me. I only have an interest in watching the MC fuck. I'm not interested in watching other people fuck wothout the MC. In my case, if they are in a relationship and invite the MC, I'm delighted. But let them include him equally. Let him not just be a spectator while the two of them fuck. In the end, I understand that the relationship is between them and the MC is the "guest". But for the relationship to be based on just watching them fuck without the MC joining the party, no thanks. Although I understand that many don't like being the third wheel either.

Blackmail part? Check.
A camgirl love interest? Check.
An OnlyFans model possible fuckable girl? Check
And now, the bisexual girls? Check.
Next we'll have a stripper love interest, a love interest whose fetish is femdom, and a submissive love interest who likes to be dominated by us.

I'm not saying this is all wrong. But I was really hoping it wouldn't fall into the same old clichés. So far, it's happening. And it's a shame, honestly. I think the game has fallen into the same repetitive formulas to have sexual content in a simpler and faster way. Still, my balance of the game is 80% content that I like, especially the MILF's. But well, these are things that I personally don't like. There are still some very interesting characters that we haven't seen much of. Mary, for example. She seems adorable. The typical forbidden teacher/student relationship. But about this I'm not going to complain. It makes sense to see a game with school setting and also I like it a lot. It may be a little fetish of mine. Teacher/student. Hehe.

I saw that on the FOZ Patreon there was a poll asking what their patreons thought about lesbian scenes. So I'm guessing that overwhelmingly, people voted that they like them. I think this is an indication that we'll be seeing more of this content.

The only thing I'd like is for Aisha and Willow to be the only lesbians/bisexuals. And that not suddenly all the girls have bisexual tendencies or things like that. There are characters I'd like to have just for the MC. Without having to share them with anyone else, without being the third wheel in an existing relationship or being forced to include a girl in a three-way relationship.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
wait wait wait so after everything your still forced to cheat on Summer anyway What!!
Yeah, it's dumb as fuck. I play through every update as a faithful boyfriend just to have the dev essentially say "Fuck you that's not what I want". Another one for the bin.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Latina babe is a generic term for women with slightly darker skin. In many cases, their skin tones are also described by the names of different coffees.
Latina is a Latin female. Aisha is Middle Eastern. So, no, it's NOT a generic term.

Let me rephrase that so, hopefully you understand. A Latina is a woman who is Hispanic. Aisha is Middle Eastern. Not in anyway a Hispanic or Latina.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Latina babe is a generic term for women with slightly darker skin.
No, it's not.

Latina is a Latin female. Aisha is Middle Eastern. So, no, it's NOT a generic term.

Let me rephrase that so, hopefully you understand. A Latina is a woman who is Hispanic. Aisha is Middle Eastern. Not in anyway a Hispanic or Latina.
This.

Slight nitpick: Aisha is an Oriental, though not of but of South Asian – more precisely Indian – descent.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
if only some developers r active like him :)
I respect this developer ! all the best !
i love the game !

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes