NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you think the update is too short just wait a month and play four updates worth of content. Even if it is only "10 min update" it will be 40 minutes in a month.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Have you ever considered that there is only 1 week of work between the two versions?

Just wait few weeks if you want more content.
Yes the dev makes an update almost every 1-2 week with extremely short content.
Thoses frequent updates are done so the dev can promote his webcam girl paying addon on a regular basis.
So yes if you want to play with a decent content you will need to wait for about 10 updates at this rate, so 3 months, the average time between updates for most games.

Reactions: PeraDrnda and Grelk

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
...Blanca is I think the most popular of the characters of the game - she is certainly my favourite. Yet there has been no scene with her since forever. I seriously thought about becoming a patreon for this one a while ago but like this - no way in hell.
Yeah. She's the character I'm playing for. Before downloading I always come to the comments to see if she has new content. No? I'll wait then.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well this was a fucking garbage update. Aisha pretty much says she'd be down for a threesome, could probably convince Willow as well, but instead the idiot pretends to sleep and we only get some shitty lesbo voyeur scene, then nothing with Lydia either, and some meaningless Mia talk. Meh.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I haven't played another path. If you don’t get group sex, then you would have been given the option to go home. Then when the girls talked about group sex, it made me even more angry. Being 3wheel is not interesting. It's voyeurism which is NO NO. Fortunately, there is a CTRL key it saves sometimes. If forcing starts to be a habit, then I'll rape the CTRL key more. You are forcibly made into a cheater and then still forced to watch as the girls get fucked. Not like this. The stars will start to drop if this continues.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
She mentions being on the pill tho
I seem to recall she was doubting whether she took it, but I'm not sure about that.

I'm going to hope you are saying she's going to get pregnant because if you are hinting at her being too old to get pregnant then then would lead to me saying you probably didn't do very well at biology.

Obviously you wouldn't be hinting at her being too old because that would be a really dumb thing to say.
I was to be honest, but indeed, biology has never been my best subject.

For what it's worth, I am at least smart enough to never guess anything about a woman's age IRL :)

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
...Blanca is I think the most popular of the characters of the game - she is certainly my favourite. Yet there has been no scene with her since forever. I seriously thought about becoming a patreon for this one a while ago but like this - no way in hell.
Agreed. Enjoyed her content early on, but she seems to have all but disappeared lately. If it's deliberate choice on the dev's part, I think it's a mistake. If it's not deliberate then the balance of content for her character is still way off and probably needs a course correction.

Reactions: mofonistik

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
So far it may be cheating, but this game will have a harem route so at some point she will be alright with you having other lovers.
the problem is the cheating was supposed to be avoidable and the harem was going to be optional, the way its going the MC will cheat on Summer with everyone by the time the harem comes around so whats the point then, and i only really like maybe 3 girls at most anyway, we was told we could have a faithful Summer route without cheating on her and that hasn't happened

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the problem is the cheating was supposed to be avoidable and the harem was going to be optional, the way its going the MC will cheat on Summer with everyone by the time the harem comes around so whats the point then, and i only really like maybe 3 girls at most anyway, we was told we could have a faithful Summer route without cheating on her and that hasn't happened
What are you talking about, you are not forced to fuck anyone if you don't want to so far in the game.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I already ask Foz on discord about this issue and this is his answer.

"A couple of releases ago there was a scene that led to sex with Miranda no matter the player choice, back then I thought it matched the story well but now I'm thinking of giving player an option to stay loyal after all"

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Yes the dev makes an update almost every 1-2 week with extremely short content.
Thoses frequent updates are done so the dev can promote his webcam girl paying addon on a regular basis.
So yes if you want to play with a decent content you will need to wait for about 10 updates at this rate, so 3 months, the average time between updates for most games.
I can confirm that Foz made a new update every week and Foz didn't put all his attention on Bianca's webcam bot. honestly, the webcam didn't get the new update for a while. It's just a chat with Bianca bot on discord, ask for a nude pic, and ask her opinion nothing more than that.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes