Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So what does the webgirl stuff entail?
It's just a way for the dev to get some money, i hope you noticed that the latest updates were almost empty and are just here to show us at the end the webcam girl with an invitation to buy it!

If i switch my evil mind on, i would say that the dev found out that the redhead was really some good fuck stuff, far more interesting that that stupid and plain girlfriend, and wanted to make her to use by developing that paying webcam addon.
And now he is not really interested in the main game anymore.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well another game that cannot abide by the MC's decisions - I do not want to fuck Miranda she's an ugly bitch, so why do we have to be forced in a new update - 6 min maybe long to do exactly that without any choices.
This game sucks and is getting worse by the update - I thought it was cute at first with Summer and your first time with her which was also rushed, but no - the MC is being forced to fuck his way about town

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
It's just a way for the dev to get some money, i hope you noticed that the latest updates were almost empty and are just here to show us at the end the webcam girl with an invitation to buy it!

If i switch my evil mind on, i would say that the dev found out that the redhead was really some good fuck stuff, far more interesting that that stupid and plain girlfriend, and wanted to make her to use by developing that paying webcam addon.
And now he is not really interested in the main game anymore.
But what even is it?

Still pictures?

Fully animated short??

Some sweaty 40yo in a basement on a chat responding to patrons???

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
But what even is it?

Still pictures?

Fully animated short??

Some sweaty 40yo in a basement on a chat responding to patrons???
Sorry but i'm not gonna pay for this, even if the redhead is the most gorgeous girl of the game:ROFLMAO:
Let's hope that a benevolent wonderfull and marvelous player will do it and tell us what's all about !

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Updated: 2021-07-04

di College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Updated: 2021-07-04

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

di College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

of College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

di College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

of College Bound [v0.3.7]

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.3.7

di College Bound [v0.3.7]

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.3.7

of College Bound [v0.3.5]

Update: 2021-05-06 - Version: 0.3.5

di College Bound [v0.3.5]

of College Bound [v0.3.4]

UPDATE 2021-04-26 - Version: 0.3.4

di College Bound [v0.3.4]

UPDATE 2021-04-26 - Version: 0.3.4

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-07-12

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
wtf waited a while till playing again so i get a bit of content together but why the hell did the dev changed the choices in the beginning to avoid the disgusting principal only to force her again a few updates later there is really a forced scenes tag needed -,-
also not really a fan of dreaming scenes or the protag drooling over every ass or tits he sees especially if i as a player dont find the the person attractive... its really not needet and let the protag in which shoes we as a player are put it really destroys immersion.

another thing i found strange is some scenes metioning something the mc could not know because i never choose the option to see the scene but now the scenes are no longer optional but forced hmm not really a fan of this seems like in every future update a new playthrough is needed to connect the dots really strange decision...

Reactions: Grelk and PeraDrnda

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
College Bound Live is a bot I made from scratch as an additional benefit for people supporting my work. Through commands, you can interact with Blanca (as for now, but more characters are planned), for example compliment her hair, ask for her opinion about Summer or just ask for nudes - 100% success ratio guaranteed. You'll get an answer with an image chosen from numerous variants.

There are 22 possible 'questions' and a couple times more Blanca's answers. The bot works only in #cb-live channel which is visible to $10+ and Quick FOZ patrons provided that they have Patreon and Discord accounts connected.

I didn't make this feature to 'lure' people into subscribing to my Pateron as some guys here say, but rather to provide a new, fun little feature (which I didn't see on any other adult game Discord server, correct me if there has been something like this already) for people who want to support my work.

I hope this clears up everything about CB Live but if you have more questions, feel free to ask them on my Discord.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
So I finally got around to playing since v0.3.12 dropped and hit a little snag after having sex with Summer. The part where they turn their phones back on and MC gets a text from Blanca, I get this error: "NameError: name 'blancaBraColor' is not defined". I was able to hit ignore and the story continues but it looks like the error made me miss out on a hot Blanca pic.
Any hero to the rescue?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Dammit, I remembered there being another scene where you creampied the redhead that hinted at pregnancy and that you could order the principal to go off of birth control, I guess this was just a fever dream

Also so many sexy dark ladies and so little content with them, same with the librarian...

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
for those who has the start crash on Win7, grab the College Bound v0.3.9 (last stable version) from https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-3-13-public-foz.70256/page-51#post-5902998 posted by CircleJerker and the newer version in the op (College Bound v0.3.13) and copy ONLY the game folder from the v0.3.13 to the v0.3.9, and overwrite everything when asked, it worked for me, i use win7 x64, and thanks for the guy who posted the idea (y)

PS: This trick might work for other games too, so it might be good to have this written somewhere more visible...

Reactions: boobalan nagaraju

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
for those who has the start crash on Win7, grab the College Bound v0.3.9 (last stable version) from https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-3-13-public-foz.70256/page-51#post-5902998 posted by CircleJerker and the newer version in the op (College Bound v0.3.13) and copy ONLY the game folder from the v0.3.13 to the v0.3.9, and overwrite everything when asked, it worked for me, i use win7 x64, and thanks for the guy who posted the idea (y)

PS: This trick might work for other games too, so it might be good to have this written somewhere more visible...
Interesting. Those having problems with games running on Ren'Py 7.4.6 should probably consider downloading the and rebuild the games themselves. Spares one from hunting down or keeping around old versions.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Interesting. Those having problems with games running on Ren'Py 7.4.6 should probably consider downloading the and rebuild the games themselves. Spares one from hunting down or keeping around old versions.
Is dat tool easy to use?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes