Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Is anybody else wondering why the MC needs to be pulled into the middle of Aisha's and Willow's relationship? Neither of them seem particularly interested in him... I found Willow dragging MC all the way across town just to pump him for information about Aisha and show less than no interest in him or his life to be annoying. I'd understand if either of them showed interest in MC and it was a competition thing or if it showed signs of developing into a poly or sharing situation. But so far, I'm not seeing signs of that.
I agree that they are a little distracted with each other, but both Aisha and Willow do seem like they will be interested in the MC eventually. I assume that this will be an optional sharing situation in future updates. You did feel up Aisha in the prior update. I don't know about you, lol, but none of my platonic female friends ever offered to let me feel their breasts, just because they thought I might like it.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I agree that they are a little distracted with each other, but both Aisha and Willow do seem like they will be interested in the MC eventually. I assume that this will be an optional sharing situation in future updates. You did feel up Aisha in the prior update. I don't know about you, lol, but none of my platonic female friends ever offered to let me feel their breasts, just because they thought I might like it.
No, you're right. I haven't had that happen either. However, Aisha is impulsive and that's how that scene felt to me. She impulsively offered. I still didn't get a sense that she's interested in him at all. *shrug* We shall see...

Reactions: eddie987

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I still didn't get a sense that she's interested in him at all.
Well I sincerely hope you are wrong in that. Put even if she is just being a playful and impulsive friend, there is still time for things to change.

In many hundreds of games, I haven't seen any East Indian characters in VNs here, so I am really looking forward to some Aisha content. Plus she is sexy as hell, and has a fun personality, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Also, I don't think Foz would torture us like that, haha.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well I sincerely hope you are wrong in that. Put even if she is just being a playful and impulsive friend, there is still time for things to change.

In many hundreds of games, I haven't seen any East Indian characters in VNs here, so I am really looking forward to some Aisha content. Plus she is sexy as hell, and has a fun personality, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Also, I don't think Foz would torture us like that, haha.
and I think they're all LI or at least fuckable. Aisha is one of them

• Love
Reactions: Smarmint

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
"He drives me crazy. I've tried to educate him countless times that people shouldn't eat animals. But not only does he keep doing it, but he went hunting with his friends yesterday." Back when I was vegan the thing I was most ok with was people hunting animals. At least they get to live a natural life with minimal suffering, and when you personally kill them you can't hide from reality, unlike the delusion some people who buy commercial animal products have of farmers and animals walking hand in hand instead of living in their own muck next to thousands of other animals for their entire life and having the cries of their species constantly ringing in their ears.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, this is a totally legitimate concern. While it's not the end of the world, as it really only takes a couple of minutes to skip through the game... It's not ideal, and it's partially a result of the development process/weekly updates. I'll do my best to address this w/ FOZ. Sometimes it's hard to have the foresight of what variables/bits are going to be necessary going forward when we're trying our best to churn out 5-10 minutes of quality content weekly - but convenience and playability are important to us, too.
I mean even if they are never called having them is still a good idea.
What's the worst that comes of having a variable storing a user choice for later reference ? A few bytes of data on a save file at worst.

May 20, 2020
Oh man, the dev is doing their absolute best to make the original Gf as toxic as possible for you to stray from her and bang everyone around her... what next, is she going to demand you to be a hard line Vegan Hipster and join PITA with her?

• Haha
Reactions: poloko

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, this is a totally legitimate concern. While it's not the end of the world, as it really only takes a couple of minutes to skip through the game... It's not ideal, and it's partially a result of the development process/weekly updates. I'll do my best to address this w/ FOZ. Sometimes it's hard to have the foresight of what variables/bits are going to be necessary going forward when we're trying our best to churn out 5-10 minutes of quality content weekly - but convenience and playability are important to us, too.
I mean even if they are never called having them is still a good idea.
What's the worst that comes of having a variable storing a user choice for later reference ? A few bytes of data on a save file at worst.
Speaking of, the content of the latest version depends on a choice in v. 0.3.8 that I'm pretty sure didn't set a variable at the time but does now (did you tell Lynda not to go out partying). I'd suggest picking up a save from version 0.3.7 or earlier (but not earlier than 0.3.5), or starting a new game and ctrl-skipping through.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
at version 5.0 it might be worth playing because their will be 1100 renders at that point to go threw from this version onward.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.3.9] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,72 GB / 425 MB - CollegeBound-0.3.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,69 GB / 391 MB - CollegeBound-0.3.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
Has been skipping the last 4-5 updates. Do tell me please, is there any new scene with the fiery red headed beast ?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes