Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is dat tool easy to use?
I'd say, yes. Especially if you extract all your games in the same location.

The SDK will ask for a projects directory upon initial start-up. Set it to the directory you extracted the game into. The left hand side will show the available titles in said directory. Select the game in question to make it the active project. Choose the action 'Build Distibutions' and then either the PC or the Windows build package. Hit build, and that's it. Well, apart from extracting the created archive, of course.

Hope this helps!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Bound [v0.3.18] [FOZ] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.91 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 537 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.87 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 503 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Dammit, I remembered there being another scene where you creampied the redhead that hinted at pregnancy and that you could order the principal to go off of birth control, I guess this was just a fever dream

Also so many sexy dark ladies and so little content with them, same with the librarian...
I don't think the principal still needs birth control... ;)

Putting a bun in Blanca's oven though... where do I sign up?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
whats the point in trying to stay faithful to Summer if we just gonna be forced into cheating on her (probably not the last time) and the MC turns into a complete douche thinking bout fucking anything that moves

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so if I want to stay faithful to Summer, I'll be missing out 99% of the contents?
Obviously....

If you only want to fuck 1 girl you are obviously going to miss all the other girls content....

Did that really need saying?

That is the single most captain obvious comment i've read..

I don't think the principal still needs birth control... ;)
I'm going to hope you are saying she's going to get pregnant because if you are hinting at her being too old to get pregnant then then would lead to me saying you probably didn't do very well at biology.

Obviously you wouldn't be hinting at her being too old because that would be a really dumb thing to say.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Obviously....

If you only want to fuck 1 girl you are obviously going to miss all the other girls content....

Did that really need saying?

That is the single most captain obvious comment i've read..

I'm going to hope you are saying she's going to get pregnant because if you are hinting at her being too old to get pregnant then then would lead to me saying you probably didn't do very well at biology.

Obviously you wouldn't be hinting at her being too old because that would be a really dumb thing to say.
Seems Milady is very much deserving the dedication I chanced upon two days prior in a game over screen labeled idontwantthembitchesinfrontofme. *curtseys*

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes