Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does MC screw someones knickers to her throbbing climax or what?
you guys need to wait for v0.3.13 is out and then v.3.12 will update to public.
I will tell you guys there is nothing in v0.3.12 just a hint for a sex scene in the next update.
College Bound 0.3.12!

Hey,

This weekly release features ~104 new renders, introduces a new character and involves everyone's favorite principal in an especially dicey scene. Will MC be able to turn the situation in his favor? Or is he screwed?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.12 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.68 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 476 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 441 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

sampikinpax

Jun 3, 2021
almost one face !!! ...for all the characters.

dare to say that there is no resemblance between all the characters who are not however of the same family ... it is to take us for idiots

it is not to destroy the game
it is an observation to say that the similarity between the characters is exaggerated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Notping95

May 11, 2020
Thank you, I've downloaded this game on steam and it's still on 3.6 update (no update for today).
guess I will uninstall steam version and switch to this version :D

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any chances for a walkthrough mod? I haven't quite figured out whether there are "wrong" aka content blocking answers or not.
There is a bit of that, but it's mostly linear/flavour choices.

I started doing a written walkthrough a while back, but abandoned it for now because the dev kept going back and changing earlier sections rendering it invalid (parts of it probably still apply, for all I know). I expect a mod would run into similar issues until the game reaches a more stable state.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-07-04

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

di College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

di College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

of College Bound [v0.3.7]

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.3.7

di College Bound [v0.3.7]

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.3.7

of College Bound [v0.3.5]

Update: 2021-05-06 - Version: 0.3.5

di College Bound [v0.3.5]

of College Bound [v0.3.4]

UPDATE 2021-04-26 - Version: 0.3.4

di College Bound [v0.3.4]

UPDATE 2021-04-26 - Version: 0.3.4

Italian translation

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can you blame the dev? The thread was full of criticism about how the updates were "so fast", I think he largely addressed that with this model, now the updates will only come when they get leaked which is completely fine imo.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
can we hate fuck that asian bitch that tried to sabotage our scholarship yet

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Dont know if anyone is having problems but as soon as i start the game it crashes ive tried the regular version and the compressed versions they both do the same crashing on start any help ?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Dont know if anyone is having problems but as soon as i start the game it crashes ive tried the regular version and the compressed versions they both do the same crashing on start any help ?
Try changing the graphics in RenPy. Hold down the shift key when starting the game. In the upper left, select the lower option, quit and restart. See if that does not help.
If not - I would not know what it could be... Good Luck!

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Try changing the graphics in RenPy. Hold down the shift key when starting the game. In the upper left, select the lower option, quit and restart. See if that does not help.
If not - I would not know what it could be... Good Luck!
Yea i know to try that but like i said the game crashes not giving me time to change anything so i just gave up hate the new renpy update not working on win 7 but ehh

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yea i know to try that but like i said the game crashes not giving me time to change anything so i just gave up hate the new renpy update not working on win 7 but ehh
Sorry bout that. Win10 is still free if your PC can handle it... always that option, if possible.
Or, you could try copying a game that does still work into a new folder, delete the contents from the 'game' folder, and copy the contents from the College Bound 'game' folder into the newly cleaned 'game' folder. And try using an engine from a game version that still works. Worth a try!

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Was 3.12 really an update, are you kidding me, just two little scenes and nothing really important happen.
I guess the dev is mostly interested in selling is camgirl option.
That's why the frequent updates with very little game content.
I prefer when a dev takes maybe 3-4 months to make a real update with a lot of playtime, it's far more enjoyable to play this way, because this time we got 5-10 minutes of play max, that's getting ridiculous.
Each time i need a few minutes to remember what was the game about and who is who and then it's already over! :ROFLMAO:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Was 3.12 really an update, are you kidding me, just two little scenes and nothing really important happen.
I guess the dev is mostly interested in selling is camgirl option.
That's why the frequent updates with very little game content.
I prefer when a dev takes maybe 3-4 months to make a real update with a lot of playtime, it's far more enjoyable to play this way, because this time we got 5-10 minutes of play max, that's getting ridiculous.
Each time i need a few minutes to remember what was the game about and who is who and then it's already over! :ROFLMAO:
You do know there is such a thing as "waiting" right? You could always just wait for updates to start piling up so that you could play the equivalent of 2-3 normal development of an update?

Reactions: ChaosJokerX
May 27, 2017
If there's a 32bit .exe of the game you can try that. Have you tried running the program in Win7 compatibility mode? Maybe try deleting your old game files/saves? Or disable your anti-virus, and extract the zip file again, it might be deleting files caused by false-positives. Is this crashing issue happening with any other latest Renpy game?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You do know there is such a thing as "waiting" right? You could always just wait for updates to start piling up so that you could play the equivalent of 2-3 normal development of an update?
Oh yes i can wait, the problem is that people are curious in general and check every updates and get annoyed when they see that nothing really progress.
But you tell me to wait for 2-3 updates, so at this rate i will get maybe 20 minutes of game time i guess !!:rolleyes: what a huge difference.:ROFLMAO:

No my message was not only to complain about the short update but also about the fact that it becomes clear that the dev is doing those frequent updates to maintain a presence here and to try to get people to buy his webcam girl stuff.
So it's clear for me that all this is motivated by getting as much as money as possible.
Less and less game content and more paying stuff.
It's not a problem for me i'm not interested in his cam girl thing. I'm a patron for many games which really deserve some money and deliver regular updates with a normal content size.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
So why are games starting to not work after the updates? This is maybe the 3rd or 4th game that I have played earlier versions of with no problem but newest version crashes immediately, and yes tried the "hold shift and change graphics & tried 32 version" I can get the page to come up and change graphics but still crashes as soon as I try to play. I think I played this one up to version 3.09 maybe? I can't remember for sure as I was going to try and let it build few updates and get more than 5min of gameplay.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes