gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This latest release also presumes the MC has told Lynda to quit drinking, even if you've so far stayed out of her business.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Huh. Just had a quick look, but as far as I can tell the unavoidable scene with Miranda from the last update is still unavoidable (and still makes no sense with all the leverage the MC may have on her already).
I haven't quite caught up to the new update yet. But, if that's the case, why the fuck would the dev rewrite the start a bit only to force us to fuck Miranda in the new update?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I haven't quite caught up to the new update yet. But, if that's the case, why the fuck would the dev rewrite the start a bit only to force us to fuck Miranda in the new update?
From what i can tell the dev is fairly new to this and has a story they want to tell. Hence the near 0 branching and saving of choices.

Now i'm not gonna fault them for having their own story to tell, other games do this but the programming side of things like creating and storing variables so you can know things like if i player told linda to stop drinking is kinda a big deal.

Once they get that down maybe the pathways will open up a bit more and the game won't play so linear. As for when to expect that to occur, i have no clue.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
From what i can tell the dev is fairly new to this and has a story they want to tell. Hence the near 0 branching and saving of choices.

Now i'm not gonna fault them for having their own story to tell, other games do this but the programming side of things like creating and storing variables so you can know things like if i player told linda to stop drinking is kinda a big deal.

Once they get that down maybe the pathways will open up a bit more and the game won't play so linear. As for when to expect that to occur, i have no clue.
I didn't notice an issue with that, because I actually got onto her about it. But, yeah. That is a biggie.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hey,

this week's release brings over 110 new renders, minor bug fixes and code improvements, but that's all under the hood, I bet you're more interested in the content part.
Safe to say that 0.3.15 is an all-milf release, because you'll meet Mia, Lynda as well as Victoria. Quite a lot of unexpected plot twists, alongside with MC helping Lynda to overcome an addiction and celebrating with Victoria her... well celebrating something, not to spoil you the fun.

Download 0.3.15 now and spend some quality time with College Bound's finest milfs!

PC:

MAC:

Have an awesome day!
- FOZ

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.15 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.79 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 486 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 452 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good night.
I played their game a long time ago and I liked it but now I see that they have the label of lesbianism.

Is there a way to avoid lesbian situations in the game?

I appreciate the work you do with your game.

Greetings.

Reactions: battali0n

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
EVERY BLOODY Time an update drops I think to myself I'll skip this one -FOZ-
Safe to say that 0.3.15 is an all-milf release, because you'll meet Mia, Lynda as well as Victoria. Quite a lot of unexpected plot twists, alongside with MC helping Lynda to overcome an addiction and celebrating with Victoria her... well celebrating something, not to spoil you the fun.
must-not-click.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a lot of unnecessary butt-hurt about Aisha and Willow's lesbian relationship. Umm. I don't know how to put this my dudes. If you didn't see it coming you need to learn how to read a room. In almost every scene you share with those two there is a big flashing neon sign that they are in love. Aisha goes and gets a tattoo with Willow after knowing her for less than 24 hours. They were virtually inseparable after 48 hours. They were having sleepovers together after 72 hours. At the same time, it is obvious that Aisha is a switch hitter given that it is exceedingly rare for lesbians to wake men from a sound sleep because they want you to feel their breasts. So chill. Let the relationship with those two breathe a little. There could be a very interesting payoff. You don't have to inseminate every girl in the game on the first date. That's what Bianca is for.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So is it Bianca or Blanca with a lower case L? everytime she was on screen or the name mentioned she always remind me of Blanka from Street Fighter cause he has the same hair color too :ROFLMAO:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
honestly no one likes to play the third wheel. Foz should pay attention to it and change the way he is writing Aisha and Willow. I mean why the fuck we are forced to be a voyeur of lesbian scene, I hate when dev thinks the only way to introduce Threesome MFF is by making Female's Bi WTF why can't they be straight and only MC have control on how scenes further.
I seriously hate when A Dev does this it's lazy writing and freaking shitty. Hope Foz pays attention and changes the way to deal with Aisha & Willow.
never was disappointed with the updates but this well makes me say I'm pretty disappointed.

Totally agree.
The user of the game should have the freedom to avoid lesbian events and should not be forced to be a voyour of those situations.

Finally the player must take the game according to his preferences. Except in the case that the central theme of the game is lesbians but I think that this game did not have that central theme or fetish when it started.

Kind regards.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
honestly no one likes to play the third wheel. Foz should pay attention to it and change the way he is writing Aisha and Willow. I mean why the fuck we are forced to be a voyeur of lesbian scene, I hate when dev thinks the only way to introduce Threesome MFF is by making Female's Bi WTF why can't they be straight and only MC have control on how scenes further.
I seriously hate when A Dev does this it's lazy writing and freaking shitty. Hope Foz pays attention and changes the way to deal with Aisha & Willow.
never was disappointed with the updates but this well makes me say I'm pretty disappointed.
My dear sir, there is a tag lesbian, why are you complaining about seeing lesbians when your character is a male. How could a lesbian scene exist except by looking or taking part in a threesome lesbian scene. And for you it seems that a lesbian scene is two straight women forced to have lesbian sex by the glorious big dick MC!:ROFLMAO:
Sometime the story need the MC to see a lesbian scene and you assume that no one likes to be a voyeur or to play the third wheel, this is totally wrong.
You have your own kinks and we have our own, don't tell the dev that he should not do what doesn't please you, i guess you're not the only one to play that game.

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
Part of me hopes 3.18 will be all voyeur lesbian scenes now, to watch the histrionics unfold.:rolleyes:

"No one likes to play the third wheel." Yeah, except for every single enjoyer of voyeurism.

Lesbianism is not a fetish. And it is listed in the planned genres. And voyeurism is in the genres listing. No one forced you to not pay attention to things like that.

FOZ even had a poll up on his Patreon page regarding lesbian scenes in advance of this, where you could've let your seemingly strong feelings on this matter be known, if you actually felt like supporting his work, rather than downloading the game for free and then complaining when it doesn't cater to your every whim. Again, the concept that anyone "forced" anything on anyone is a bit of a silly stretch, in my estimation.

P.S. Please keep up the good work, FOZ. Lesbian voyeur scenes are not my thing, but I definitely didn't lose my mind over it, and also definitely look forward to your further work.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So is it Bianca or Blanca with a lower case L? everytime she was on screen or the name mentioned she always remind me of Blanka from Street Fighter cause he has the same hair color too :ROFLMAO:
It's the latter. Always has been:
1627268078772.png
Well, unless her name got changed in the latest update, that is.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes