BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

College Bound [v0.3.20] + Gallery Unlock Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fuck another vn that I can't play anymore. Why update Ren'Py mid fucking vn :(

O well I will miss it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

O well I will miss it.
You have been around awhile - did changing the Graphics stuff (Shift/start game, change to Angle2...) not fix it? That has been a life saver for me with newer RenPy versions.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
You have been around awhile - did changing the Graphics stuff (Shift/start game, change to Angle2...) not fix it? That has been a life saver for me with newer RenPy versions.
Or just rebuild the game with renpy 7.4.4 sdk, it takes like 5 minutes dude...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sadly it doesn't work for me. The exe. Won't even start. I thought I had an old copy to use the old switch game folders but didn't have a old version of this one.
Or just rebuild the game with renpy 7.4.4 sdk, it takes like 5 minutes dude...
I'm sure it is. But I couldn't get it open but I was using 7.4.2 sdk. Don't know shit about this tech stuff and at my age I'm slow to learn...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Sadly it doesn't work for me. The exe. Won't even start. I thought I had an old copy to use the old switch game folders but didn't have a old version of this one.

I'm sure it is. But I couldn't get it open but I was using 7.4.2 sdk. Don't know shit about this tech stuff and at my age I'm slow to learn...
'technically' you should be able to use just about any of your recent RenPy games that still work, and use that copy to put the CollegeBound 'game' folder into. Just make sure the copy's 'game' folder is empty first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
'technically' you should be able to use just about any of your recent RenPy games that still work, and use that copy to put the CollegeBound 'game' folder into. Just make sure the copy's 'game' folder is empty first.
Oh fuck. Thank you for that piece of knowledge I'll try I when I get back home. And good day to you :) fingers crossed

Reactions: Zephea

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Apologies if this has already been addressed. Right after you get a job offer and visit talk to the girl in the convenience store to get cigarettes for you boss you go to the college and enter the principals office while she is having an argument with another student. For me it is at this point that the game suddenly crashes. Any ideas about a fix or solution other than starting a new game from version 3.20?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

O well I will miss it.
For me and my shitty RTX 2060*, I had to rebuild all Ren'Py games that used 7.4 through 7.4.4 because they all crash with 7.4.6 or now 7.4.8 as both of those seem to be the most stable for my desktop, meanwhile I could play any Ren'Py game on my laptops with AMD APU's; go figure.

*It has different issues with other programs because I have to use HDMI audio.

• Sad

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Not sure whether I skipped a couple of updates, but this felt like a nice chunk of progress compared to the usual 'blink-and-you'll-miss-it' nature of my last few playthroughs.

That interior monologue definitely needs to be toned down, it's like being stuck inside someone with Tourette's, and gets old really fast. Couple of good jokes in there, but even with those, the overuse of the technique reduces the effectiveness.

Not sure what happened with the Mia scene. Didn't really seem convincing that the guy would be flustered for so little reason, considering his behaviour with most other women. Matter of fact, even her actions seem weirdly confrontational. Maybe the reason gets cleared up in a later update, but as of now, still feels like a muddled encounter.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Oh fuck. Thank you for that piece of knowledge I'll try I when I get back home. And good day to you :) fingers crossed
I know it's been a week already but is your hardware mayhaps not fit for the new gl2 renderer? See this for more information and a way to switch back to the old renderer. Hope this helps!

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes