KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
How do you use the mod? I'm on a mac so i dont know how to use it, or if its even applicable
Not updated yet. It's in the OP, but would'nt recommend using an outdated mod. On PC you just place it in the "game" folder, on mac, I dunno...the same?

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Not true, i had absolutly no issues to get into the new content.
Nice, first one I've seen so far. How? Might seem like a stupid question, but did you just load your save and voila, started a new game or skipped to new content? Nothing worked for me so.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nice, first one I've seen so far. How? Might seem like a stupid question, but did you just load your save and voila, started a new game or skipped to new content? Nothing worked for me so.
I used an old Save from the previous Version. Right after meeting Sina on the Streets.

Red Goddess.jpg

I attach the file.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I used an old Save from the previous Version. Right after meeting Sina on the Streets.

I attach the file.
Thanks, alot. There's where I'm stuck. Had the save just before meeting Sina, it did'nt work so loaded the save before that, did'nt work either.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I had no issues with this update,
always make sure you are saving a few lines before the "Continue" and you should be ok when time to play the next update.
Yeah tried loading older saves and it still ends in the same spot... will try it with your mod and see if it works... Thank you!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.15 (DC0.5.23-24)] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,53 GB / 843 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.15_DC0.5.23-24-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,49 GB / 809 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.15_DC0.5.23-24-mac-crunched.zip

Unofficial Update Patch Size: 116 MB / 30,6 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.15_DC0.5.23-24-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.14 to v0.5.15 (Uncompressed / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Download (PC*/Mac):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Yeah tried loading older saves and it still ends in the same spot... will try it with your mod and see if it works... Thank you!
I just started a new game and selected Skip to new content, you will be asked your previous choices and that's it, it's really short but sweet update.

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I just started a new game and selected Skip to new content, you will be asked your previous choices and that's it, it's really short but sweet update.
yeah i figured it out, i was on summer route (with Mod) had to start new game with blanca route... still havent finished lol.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
i'm getting missing errors for "bl0517 phone1def.webp" actually missing all bl0517 images from the game ... after updating to 1.15 ... Anyone else?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I was expecting something interesting from that trip but first the dev managed to put me in a bad mood by forcing me to go visit Haisha then on the island it was quite boring. Yeah we fucked i know but it was lame as fuck, nothing funny or kinky just plain sex.
Well the dev managed to make the red head boring as fuck, i was expecting much from her but now she doesn't interest me anymore, i guess this game is dying and the dev tries to maintain it alive but fails !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm...when i load my last save i got the message: this update is about the trip to island with Blanca, come back here or play Blanca route and if i clik continue game goes back to main menu...ir can be played only to those that are on blanca route?? this is pissing me off..i was happy that i can finally be with both the girls when Summer decided to have the 3some..and now this?? pls don't ruin this game you too dev...hope is only a save bug..any tips please?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
being with Su,mmer i always had fun with Blanmca and after Summer health back and have the idea os 3some. i tought i can go and play as before..both the girls...why forcing this division with updatesa?? i don't like this..

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Yes, when you're fooling around with both of them, you'll have a meeting with Blanca and Summer in the cafe at one point in the story, then you have to decide which path you'll want to follow (iirc).
I think this happens before Summer starts her treatment at the Hospital.
The Cafe scene only happens if you don't tell Summer you love her iirc.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes