indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The Cafe scene only happens if you doesn't tell Summer you love her iirc.
i always choosed summer but always had the chance to fool around with blanca..till after Summer recover and she stopped to yell at blanca and proposed a 3some not long time ago... so don't understand why if she went to climb i can't go with Blanca now that they arew best friends again... that's the issue

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i always choosed summer but always had the chance to fool around with blanca..till after Summer recover and she stopped to yell at blanca and proposed a 3some not long time ago... so don't understand why if she went to climb i can't go with Blanca now that they arew best friends again... that's the issue
Foolin' around doesn't count, you have to get rid of Summer and be in a monogamy relationship with Blanca, to be able to go on vacation with her.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Foolin' around doesn't count, you have to get rid of Summer and be in a monogamy relationship with Blanca, to be able to go on vacation with her.
oh ok...so this update isn't for me...well i hope i can do whataver i've done till now...with next updates..so beiung with summer and have freind with benefit with Blanca and maybe have summer join..considering that she liked her idea of the 3 some and left an open for others 3 some in the future.

Nov 2, 2019
Internet is just one of the reasons why I won't move back to the rural country areas but with that, have you checked to see if any of the wireless mobile carriers offer unlimited 5G for the home in your neck of the woods?
I wish they did, but around here, even if it claims its "unlimited," there are still data caps. For example, I have unlimited with my current carrier, but there is an off the books limit that will make you lose your unlimited status if you go over it too often - which is 50 gigs. I don't know how these companies keep getting away with blatantly lying like they do, but they do.

A good Joe

Jul 13, 2021
Really enjoyed the game so far. Girls feel different than the other games with this type of quality. I don't really need or care about specific kinks being added so just keep up the great updates.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
MOD UPDATE:
0.5.15(0.5.23-25)
  • Backported changes to the 0.5.14 update by Foz from 0.5.15
  • Updated for 0.5.15(0.5.23-25) content
  • Note: This is a Blanca only update, no content for the Summer Path
Is there a reason you decided not to let us people who are on both routes (thanks to your mod) see the new update? It requires us to have broken up with Summer. But up until now you never had an issue with showing us everything.

Reactions: Vitklim

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jackkane

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Impossible to play. Game start from the beginnin if ignore. Iven starting a new game still I have the same issue :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0523.rpy", line 9, in script
if blancaIsGirlfriend:
File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0523.rpy", line 9, in <module>
if blancaIsGirlfriend:
NameError: name 'blancaIsGirlfriend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0523.rpy", line 9, in script
if blancaIsGirlfriend:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0523.rpy", line 9, in <module>
if blancaIsGirlfriend:
NameError: name 'blancaIsGirlfriend' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.5.15_DC0.5.23-24
Wed Jun 1 18:17:49 2022

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Maybe I did something wrong but are Summer & Blanca the only girlfriend options? If so, that's surprising af. Some of the other women have relationship potential.

Is Aisha the only character with pregnancy content? Seems like the protags been pulling out a lot more often after her scene.

Speaking of Aisha and girlfriends... wouldn't it make sense to have Aisha as a girlfriend option? It was weird that my character automatically turned down Aisha and accepted Blanca as a gf. I don't know... maybe I fucked up at some point and got locked into a Blanca route?

bgleal02

May 7, 2022
View attachment 964703

Overview:
After two years of working your butt off in college, you finally managed to qualify for an international student exchange program, which also guarantees you a generous scholarship. It was supposed to be a hell of a year-long adventure - you and your girlfriend Summer (who made the cut as well) together in sweet, sweet Paris. Sounds nice, doesn’t it? Well, maybe if the principal didn’t suddenly exclude you from the program completely. That bitch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-30
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: FOZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Planned tags:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Arctic Adventure

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - - GALLERY UNLOCKER -

slashbang thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1111347 View attachment 964716 View attachment 964717 View attachment 964722 View attachment 964719 View attachment 979429 View attachment 964721 View attachment 964724 View attachment 1111350 View attachment 964725 View attachment 1111349 View attachment 979430 View attachment 999496 View attachment 1111345 View attachment 1025504 View attachment 1071360
thnks dma

Jan 11, 2017
Dear god these internal monologues and 4th wall breaking "jokes" are absolutely cringe and rage inducing. I cant believe that someone came up with them, put the into code, read thought them and said wow its amazing, but whats worse is that people praise the story and dialogue? huh. While I know that this site doesnt have high standards its still quite baffling.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am on the cheat path and it still doesn't work, do I really have to start all over?
No, put the attached file in the game folder, load your save then go into the console by doing shift + o.
In the console type the following:
Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = True
summerLove0410cheat = True
After you hit Enter for the last line, hit the Esc key to leave the console and you should be good.

Reactions: jackkane
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes