Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I asked a while back but never got a response, does this game have auto read and how do I turn it on?

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
There's literally a warning by the menu option to see her pics saying "warning - she's not alone in them" (the pictures)...

Okay, chill everyone, I'll change the pictures in the next weekend's update to Lisa being solo. It doesn't matter for the story what kind of pictures they are.
Jesus Christ, having to cater to some fans who are so incredibly insecure and fragile that they cannot deal with the idea of imaginary women ever having sex with anyone who isn't their imaginary identification-character (and who, hilariously, call that being "alpha").

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
There's literally a warning by the menu option to see her pics saying "warning - she's not alone in them" (the pictures)...

Okay, chill everyone, I'll change the pictures in the next weekend's update to Lisa being solo. It doesn't matter for the story what kind of pictures they are.
I have to agree with Tromilka there is nothing wrong with the picture, but people are such babies about these stuff. Personally I think she look really hot in the picture, and can't wait to add her to the harem.

The whole "she never touched other dick in her life before the mc's" or "OMG, I can see a man touching her...SHE IS RUINED FORVER" is such boring way to make all the women in the game. What? not every girl need to appeal to everyone. Hell, you already give the choice to "pick and choose" don't you? isn't the whole point of that system if there is someone you don't like to not chose them?

People really have the "unforgiving" mentally for any female character who act a bit either bold/bitchy, and can't let it go in all the threads I've seen from "forced" harem to "pick your LI".

Last edited:

nighlur

May 18, 2019

Havent played the update yet but please dont change it if you did this char would change from full slut to pure slut and wouldnt bring anything different from all the other girls.A middle ground would be to just take it off the preview. Also it is a bad sign for you to capitulate so easily to these overly sensitive guys this is a game about cheating on your gf afterall not a pure vanilla waifu game.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing and working hard on updates :) The game is on a good path so far. Looking forward to play many more updates of it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: -FOZ-

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I am a pro NTR hater and i would have hated it if a lot of time was given to develop scenes with NPCs having sex *cough*Summer with mia 2*cough*.

Those are only like 3-4 photos and she's an OF slut. probably have taken a lot of dicks and probably multiple dicks at the same time. her character is ruined for me romantically. I'll still tap that ass though if the chance comes but I'll not go all lovey dovey with her.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
What I nepoymu version 0.3.0 weighed 4 gigabytes, and version 0.3.1 only 1.4 gigabytes?

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There's a game where MC has 3 main LIs and i was pursuing all 3 of them. MC was all lovey dovey with one of them and almost after 2 days of gameplay she turned out to be a college slut and getting double penetrated was her 'kryptonite'.

now that's some mood killer. MC was already in deep shit with her. I reloaded the save and stopped pursuing her. I was really pissed off.

what happened here is nothing compared to that scenario. Lisa is already shown as a slut and you'll not be romantically involved with her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a game where MC has 3 main LIs and i was pursuing all 3 of them. MC was all lovey dovey with one of them and almost after 2 days of gameplay she turned out to be a college slut and getting double penetrated was her 'kryptonite'.

now that's some mood killer. MC was already in deep shit with her. I reloaded the save and stopped pursuing her. I was really pissed off.

what happened here is nothing compared to that scenario. Lisa is already shown as a slut and you'll not be romantically involved with her.
So if someone doesn't like her, just don't do anything with her. And move on. We have a lot of women here worth more attention. ;)

What game are you talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsaint

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So if someone doesn't like her, just don't do anything with her. And move on. We have a lot of women here worth more attention. ;)

What game are you talking about? (I think I know this game, but I will ask to make sure :LOL:)
Chances are you already know what game I'm talking about. If that's not the case please tell me the name of the game you're thinking of so that i can avoid that game as well.

Name of that game is Sins of the Father.

Reactions: JJsaint and cib64

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Qmil679 said:

What game are you talking about? (I think I know this game, but I will ask to make sure :LOL:)
Chances are you already know what game I'm talking about. If that's not the case please tell me the name of the game you're thinking of so that i can avoid that game as well.

Name of that game is Sins of the Father.
Weird I remember playing that game but I don't recall a love interest like that. :unsure:
Unless you're talking about the Futa game Sins of the father?

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well played the game and been faithfull to summer no touchy anyone (playing it vanilla till more content) now the end of this update made me going well this can go either way , so keep it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so going by what happened in this update Aisha and Willow are a thing and the MC will become a third wheel in it, pass, i'll stick with just Summer

Reactions: doe50818

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dev, don’t change a damn thing in your game. People don’t like something they can move on. The order of photos in the OP should be fixed so that people aren’t so upset about that shot being the first one they see. Otherwise don’t “fix” it.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes