desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game is pretty good all around, but what stands out to me the most is that the MC's cheating is actually acknowledged by the characters. Most devs choose to just ignore it completely or go out of their way to create situations that defuse the behavior like having the GF be ok with the MC sleeping around. There is a certain thrill to cheating behind your lover's back, and doing it with her best friend is even better lol. I hope we can drag it out and not be forced to break up with Summer due to guilt. It would be cool if continued cheating eventually awakens the MC to accept that he likes to cheat on her eventually.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, better luck than me then, that guessed from only the locked pictures in the gallery.
My bad, I got her mixed up with the cop, Victoria. There's no further content with Lisa beyond the photo session.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Another game using a bugged renpy that doesn't know how to load a previous save, and I'm done restarting games because devs can't or won't fix the issue.

Best luck, Dev.

Reactions: Cryptist

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Another game using a bugged renpy that doesn't know how to load a previous save, and I'm done restarting games because devs can't or won't fix the issue.

Best luck, Dev.
The only way I will replay an entire game is with a functional skip button. If saves don't play, I usually delete the game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.0 APK

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Are patches adding scenes in the middle of the game still? It was frustrating having to restart every patch and i just gave up, hope patches are better planned now.

Reactions: mofonistik

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Are patches adding scenes in the middle of the game still? It was frustrating having to restart every patch and i just gave up, hope patches are better planned now.
v0.3.1 adds the beginning of Day 5

Reactions: ntrvip

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
College Bound [v0.3.1] [FOZ] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (298 MB): - - -

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Really that's what we doing now. What are those pictures of Lisa man? That's a future LI right? And you even added in the first page photo of her sucking somebody dick. And there is a picture of her doing anal with somebody too in the game. For ffs man. I was having fun with the game until that point i didn't expected those when i choose to look at the pictures. :cautious:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.5.01 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ nclude

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.5.01 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.14 Public]

+ nclude

di College Bound [v0.4.14 Public]

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.13 Public]

+ nclude

di College Bound [v0.4.13 Public]

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.12]

+ nclude

di C College Bound [v0.4.12]

+ nclude

Last edited:

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It feels a lot like her making a decision in her mind to want to fuck other men to be "practiced" for him. I think a lot of people would be upset about that, but personally my feeling is always the more fucking the better.

After all, if the guy can fuck around, why can't the girl? A poly ending or a "maybe we're not right for each other" ending would be funny.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It feels a lot like her making a decision in her mind to want to fuck other men to be "practiced" for him. I think a lot of people would be upset about that, but personally my feeling is always the more fucking the better.

After all, if the guy can fuck around, why can't the girl? A poly ending or a "maybe we're not right for each other" ending would be funny.
That won't happen in this game, so get your fetishes somewhere else buddy.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes