sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
come on, really? I play a loyal playthrough first and that was just dumb. Reject so many girls and patiently wait just to run off good god. Maybe shouldn't have started with a gf and instead had him try to date summer. I'll start the unfaithful playthrough now and probably will have more fun

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Totally agree with you
I agree on a walkthrough being handy. Choices are pretty vague and most don't have an immediate payout so I'm honestly not sure if I've rejected a possible route or not. Primary to that is Lisa from this update.

I have no idea what the difference between looking or not looking at her personal pictures entails beyond seeing her with another dude. Does respecting her privacy block off future content, does looking at them lead down a route to a devil's threesome, or is it a meaningless choice meant to instill anxiety in the player...we have no idea :cautious:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yes, a harem route is planned, but as always player will have choice whether to stick to one girl or go for them all.
oh ty sweet 6lb 5oz baby jesus!

i never guessed a harem route was planned so ive just left it alone for a while. but this update had me wondering about that after GF's reaction to MC sleeping with her Best friend in a dream. so this is nice.

maybe her dream is some weird freudian way of saying she wants to share?

but yeah the game is great.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- College Bound v0.3.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What are the variables for the girls? Like is there any benefit to being mean to Lynda about her drinking or not simping on summer? Like if we are hard on Lynda or inattentive to Summer, would it lead to some dom scenes... or do we just not get anywhere with them? Basically, I want to know if this is one of those games where you just need to pick the simp answers to accrue love points to get any scenes. I know Miranda has the blackmail route, but it's not too clear for others.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What are the variables for the girls? Like is there any benefit to being mean to Lynda about her drinking or not simping on summer? Like if we are hard on Lynda or inattentive to Summer, would it lead to some dom scenes... or do we just not get anywhere with them? Basically, I want to know if this is one of those games where you just need to pick the simp answers to accrue love points to get any scenes. I know Miranda has the blackmail route, but it's not too clear for others.
The game isn't really built around "love points" or anything like it: It tracks individual decisions instead. So e.g. there's no "rude to Lynda score" from 0 to whatever, but instead responding rudely to her text sets a flag for that specific decision. That makes it difficult to predict what may emerge as distinct paths for the characters for now: A lot of the dialogue options are just flavour text without any real impact, but some of them may turn out to have consequences down the line.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah I get that, but after he left, she was sitting there wanting the MC to be her hero instead of running off after someone else. She just wants him to prioritize her instead of someone else, especially at the moment when she is vulnerable and finally willing to give her all to the MC.

Even though she said to answer it cause it could be important, what she needed to hear was him telling her nothing was more important than her. She needed that reassurance especially in that moment, and instead, the MC decided to answer his phone. Which is not what he should of done. So I get her being upset because the MC completely missed the signs.
Can't say i agree on that. At all. Emergencies are a thing - between helping someone close to me that might be in serious trouble and boinking, first time with girlfriend or not, i would pick leaving without a doubt.

The whole "tells to pick the phone and then freaking out when he does say it's an emergency" reeks of immaturity - and that without going into the "have been a couple for months but finally decides to have her first time after having dreams of the boyfriend cheating with her more sexually free BFF" adorable setup, you know. :rolleyes:

That said, Aisha was a complete jerk for fooling the MC like that and i would dump her like a sack of rotten potatoes for her equally @$$#0lish stunt, goin home without looking back. Wanted nookie? Ok, a little more honesty at least.

Now, on a completely unrelated subject, is it possible to have sex with Lisa in the park? If so, how?

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
MC had a dream in the beginning where he fucks his virgin(?) girlfriend for the first time. The excitement to actually fuck her in real life just flew out of the window, or is it that she is not part of the trip to Paris.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes