Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sexy women, good story and varied lewd scenes. More please :)

Seriously thank you for this and best of luck.

P.s. loved jess's dream dialogue hoping she talks the same kind of shit about mat when we finally do her. Love stealing wives and gfs

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Guys, weekly updates are here to stay. There was a poll on my patreon and almost 100% of people voting chose to get both UI and content update at once (which would come out separately otherwise), that's why this build is released two weeks after the previous one.

poll result cb.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know people are gonna try to kill me for this opinion but I wish the dev would go to biweekly updates instead.
And I also know trying and failing to wait a few weeks to play this is a me problem but I'm weak :KEK:
I actually agree I would like it better but I'm just a freeloading pirate, who is also weak. So let them come and try to kill us both :p

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I know people are gonna try to kill me for this opinion but I wish the dev would go to biweekly updates instead.
And I also know trying and failing to wait a few weeks to play this is a me problem but I'm weak :KEK:
Seems like you need some discipline, your-signature-style.
Please don't spoil it for us update junkies.

But just to play devil's advocate: These updates are getting seriously big. 4GB every week will be a tall order for some.
-FOZ- maybe it's time to start thinking about incremental updates and/or and official compressed version.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Compressed
College Bound [v0.3.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 256 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, wasn't a fan of the update honestly. It wasn't bad or anything, just didn't like the MC's actions and choices this update.

It's your first time with Summer and you choose to answer your phone? When she said it could be important, should of got the option to say something cheesy like "Nothing is more important than right now with you". And then bow-chicka-wow-wow with Summer.

But instead its Aisha calling like some axe murderer is chasing her, and you leave and find out she just wants you to walk her to her door cause of some creep that isn't even around anymore? Seriously? And then you stay the night there instead of going right back to Summer's to try and soothe things over? Come on.

Sorry but the actions of the MC in this update were just... bad in my opinion. I like this game, don't get me wrong, just the MC needs to start prioritizing and making better decisions lol. Still a fun game regardless and enjoying it. ;)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Eh, wasn't a fan of the update honestly. It wasn't bad or anything, just didn't like the MC's actions and choices this update.

It's your first time with Summer and you choose to answer your phone? When she said it could be important, should of got the option to say something cheesy like "Nothing is more important than right now with you". And then bow-chicka-wow-wow with Summer.

But instead its Aisha calling like some axe murderer is chasing her, and you leave and find out she just wants you to walk her to her door cause of some creep that isn't even around anymore? Seriously? And then you stay the night there instead of going right back to Summer's to try and soothe things over? Come on.

Sorry but the actions of the MC in this update were just... bad in my opinion. I like this game, don't get me wrong, just the MC needs to start prioritizing and making better decisions lol. Still a fun game regardless and enjoying it. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I get that, but after he left, she was sitting there wanting the MC to be her hero instead of running off after someone else. She just wants him to prioritize her instead of someone else, especially at the moment when she is vulnerable and finally willing to give her all to the MC.

Even though she said to answer it cause it could be important, what she needed to hear was him telling her nothing was more important than her. She needed that reassurance especially in that moment, and instead, the MC decided to answer his phone. Which is not what he should of done. So I get her being upset because the MC completely missed the signs.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I get that, but after he left, she was sitting there wanting the MC to be her hero instead of running off after someone else. She just wants him to prioritize her instead of someone else, especially at the moment when she is vulnerable and finally willing to give her all to the MC.

Even though she said to answer it cause it could be important, what she needed to hear was him telling her nothing was more important than her. She needed that reassurance especially in that moment, and instead, the MC decided to answer his phone. Which is not what he should of done. So I get her being upset because the MC completely missed the signs.
Is that in this update? Haven't played it yet. But, I've never been a fan of Summer. Just Blanca, Aisha, the MILF at home, librarian, the girl we had a talk with at the soda machine and the MILF we 'helped' with yoga. lol Hopefully we get a chance to get rid of her.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes