SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Is that in this update? Haven't played it yet. But, I've never been a fan of Summer. Just Blanca, Aisha, the MILF at home, librarian, the girl we had a talk with at the soda machine and the MILF we 'helped' with yoga. lol Hopefully we get a chance to get rid of her.
Yeah it's in this latest update (thus the spoilers to avoid ruining for anyone lol). And also a fan of Bianca as well. There is inner monologue from the MC about having to make a decision eventually about whether to leave Summer or stay with her, so you'll probably get your wish later down the road!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah it's in this latest update (thus the spoilers to avoid ruining for anyone lol). And also a fan of Bianca as well. There is inner monologue from the MC about having to make a decision eventually about whether to leave Summer or stay with her, so you'll probably get your wish later down the road!
I hope so. Hell, I don't even want to go to Paris with her. Ooo And I forgot Willow. How tf did I forget about her? I should be ashamed of myself. Ahahaha

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, I have hope that maybe if you stay on a faithful route with Summer, she'll change to be the ideal girlfriend and stop being so "stuck up"(?) I guess would be the word? Maybe she'll become better as time goes on as long as you stay on a faithful route. You know the whole, the reward will pay off to those who are patient type deal lol.

But then again, I probably won't find out as Bianca is rather unavoidable (not saying that you can't avoid her, but come on. It's Bianca. When has anyone been able to resist the redhead in any game?).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I have hope that maybe if you stay on a faithful route with Summer, she'll change to be the ideal girlfriend and stop being so "stuck up"(?) I guess would be the word? Maybe she'll become better as time goes on as long as you stay on a faithful route. You know the whole, the reward will pay off to those who are patient type deal lol.

But then again, I probably won't find out as Bianca is rather unavoidable (not saying that you can't avoid her, but come on. It's Bianca. When has anyone been able to resist the redhead in any game?).
There's been very few games that I could do that with. But, I never liked Summer. I liked Miranda better than her. At least with Miranda, what you see is what you get, then you Dom her. Ahahaha

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not a simp for any of the girls nor will I be. Summer is a stuck up lil girl. She thinks she's better than everyone else. She's not. The sooner she learns that, the better.

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
How could you leave a girl that is ready to give her all for you just like that? :FacePalm: remember she is not someone who would spread her legs easily for someone, so this whole ordeal is a big thing for her. Of course she will be disappointed, she sees herself being the only who gives 100% in this meanwhile it only takes 1 phone call and the MC is gone. I am disappointed we don't get the choice to ignore Aisha or even goes back after that misleading call from her :rolleyes:

i get it what if Aisha is in trouble or worse but don't blame Summer for reacting that way.

That is a cunt move by the MC
View attachment 1111696
Straight fact!! whoever gives you their 100% you don't turn them away like that.

She thinks she's better than everyone else. She's not. The sooner she learns that, the better.
She thinks that way ? tell me when and what did she do so far that screams she is over her head ?

Yeahh suree she thinks that way, if she thinks that way she will not be crying when the MC left her and should say 'fuck that ungrateful MC, i could find another men as easily'

Reactions: Vechernyaya and .N9

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Straight fact!! whoever gives you their 100% you don't turn them away like that.

She thinks that way ? tell me when and what did she do so far that screams she is over her head ?

Yeahh suree she thinks that way, if she thinks that way she will not be crying when the MC left her and should say 'fuck that ungrateful MC, i could find another men as easily'
We even called her out on it. Or were we talking to Bianca? I'll replay and find it later.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
How do I get the BJ scene with the Cop at the park scene? In my save she refused to do something naughty with me - something about her body issues or so.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
How do I get the BJ scene with the Cop at the park scene? In my save she refused to do something naughty with me - something about her body issues or so.
You shouldn't have told her she looked the same when you went to her house. If you didn't tell her that, it's a bug. Because I got the same thing. You'll have to fix it in console. Someone here can explain that to you.

Reactions: PPLayer

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Is there a harem route in the future update? I don't want to break-up with summer but I also like blanca. after summer cry because her nightmare it make me feel like a jerk. pls can we keep them both. :cry::cry:

You need to compliment her body in her apartment before sex scence.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is there a harem route in the future update? I don't want to break-up with summer but I also like blanca. after summer cry because her nightmare it make me feel like a jerk. pls can we keep them both. :cry::cry:

You need to compliment her body in her apartment before sex scence.
I did that and I still got refused, so I had to fix it myself.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
It happen with me too. i remember that i compliment her body but she still reject me,maybe because bug of previous save game so i recommend you replay that scence again. I know is not ideal but that all we can do.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
What´s the console command you used? I would like to get this scene with my existing save instead to start all over again.
Thx for your answer

... edit: Nevermind ... I used the skip function and skipped trough the whole game ... got the scene this time.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I know people are gonna try to kill me for this opinion but I wish the dev would go to biweekly updates instead.
And I also know trying and failing to wait a few weeks to play this is a me problem but I'm weak :KEK:
I'd go even further and say I wish for monthly updates. It's more fun to know you will get more than a couple mins play time when an update hits.

And yes, I know I can just wait every 2nd or 3rd update to play it but most of the times I've tried that with a game, saves tend to break.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game fights love like IRL .. some gurls give MC the light of day,
some do not,
some keep strangling their relationship.

Eh, wasn't a fan of the update honestly. It wasn't bad or anything, just didn't like the MC's actions and choices this update.

It's your first time with Summer and you choose to answer your phone? When she said it could be important, should of got the option to say something cheesy like "Nothing is more important than right now with you". And then bow-chicka-wow-wow with Summer.

But instead its Aisha calling like some axe murderer is chasing her, and you leave and find out she just wants you to walk her to her door cause of some creep that isn't even around anymore? Seriously? And then you stay the night there instead of going right back to Summer's to try and soothe things over? Come on.

Sorry but the actions of the MC in this update were just... bad in my opinion. I like this game, don't get me wrong, just the MC needs to start prioritizing and making better decisions lol. Still a fun game regardless and enjoying it. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that in this update? Haven't played it yet. But, I've never been a fan of Summer. Just Blanca, Aisha, the MILF at home, librarian, the girl we had a talk with at the soda machine and the MILF we 'helped' with yoga. lol Hopefully we get a chance to get rid of her.
I'm not a simp for any of the girls nor will I be. Summer is a stuck up lil girl. She thinks she's better than everyone else. She's not. The sooner she learns that, the better.

What is there to reciprocate is that gurls who want something they will get, they will
say it straight ... waiting and denying your beau his due love and affection,
that is never a good strategy, especially when you are alone, you are into eachother,
there is no outside force to keep you bottled inside - let your love flow!

Your gurls BFF ia much more into you, she is not withholding, she is not controlling.
How come such a good relationship stem from the attitude of/towards the gurlfriend,
well .. it is a wonder in this game that we can explore.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished it, man that was pretty fast for 3GB.
Maybe all the content was wasted in all that animation.
I kinda like the BDSM path with Miranda, I thought it was good.
The girlfriend could use more curves, the MILFS have more curves then the girlfriend.
I liked the story, and just when it was about to get good, it ends.
I just hope I don't have to wait another 3GB to enjoy it cause that was way too fast.
Also it needs a walkthrough Mod if you're gonna make so many choices, so we don't miss anything.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes