Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So can someone spoil me, why does the principal take away his scholarship and can we revenge face-fuck her for that.
Also I don't see any male domination or female domination tags, so what is the dynamic of the relationships in the game?
Is the MC a beta pussy or an alpha Chad or something in between?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So can someone spoil me, why does the principal take away his scholarship and can we revenge face-fuck her for that.
Also I don't see any male domination or female domination tags, so what is the dynamic of the relationships in the game?
Is the MC a beta pussy or an alpha Chad or something in between?
Money/hornyness (the girl getting the scholarship instead of the MC has rich parents) and yes. She tries to blackmail the MC into fucking her (that's the hornyness part I mentioned) and if you accept, you tape the whole thing and then use it against her to get the scholarship back, and you also have the option to actually facefuck her like you somehow guessed (and make her call you however you want when you are alone), which she ends up enjoying...

About your other question it might end up with maledom with the principal (like I said she seems to like it, if you choose to use the video to facefuck her), but other than that I'd say he's just a normal dude. Not a dick, not a doormat, most people like him and you get to choose if he's gonna cheat on his girlfriend (and with whom) or not.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 290 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 256 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

Last edited:

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Money/hornyness (the girl getting the scholarship instead of the MC has rich parents) and yes. She tries to blackmail the MC into fucking her (that's the hornyness part I mentioned) and if you accept, you tape the whole thing and then use it against her to get the scholarship back, and you also have the option to actually facefuck her like you somehow guessed (and make her call you however you want when you are alone), which she ends up enjoying...

About your other question it might end up with maledom with the principal (like I said she seems to like it, if you choose to use the video to facefuck her), but other than that I'd say he's just a normal dude. Not a dick, not a doormat, most people like him and you get to choose if he's gonna cheat on his girlfriend (and with whom) or not.
Nice, thank you for the reply, If it's like that I will certainly try the game out.

Reactions: eddie987

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Mc is now named "Kurt" :sick: Please fix for the next update, if possible, other vice i'll have to start over :)

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Man this game is getting to be pretty huge , i want to wait for a couple of updates before i play again but i feel that if i wait for as long as i wanted to il have to download like 10gb :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Anyway nice game (y)

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes