RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We dont need walkthrough for choices or general gameplay? I cant see any walkthrough so i gues game is linear, have tips/ingame walkthrough or?

Reactions: libertypics

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I always like playing as a faithful guy in games. But here I am making an exception and my MC is with every woman in this game.

Because of Summer personality, I doesn't want to be faithful to her. She is annoying. I really didn't like how Summer insulted Victoria in the gym...

I love how milfs are made in this game.. :love: Realistic looking bodies for their age.

Bianca is so damn hot and beautiful. But I don't like her slutty personality. She would be perfect if it weren't for this.
But well.. I still can't resist her...

I'm looking forward to scenes with milfs the most!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I always like playing as a faithful guy in games. But here I am making an exception and my MC is with every woman in this game.

Because of Summer personality, I doesn't want to be faithful to her. She is annoying. I really didn't like how Summer insulted Victoria in the gym...

I love how milfs are made in this game.. :love: Realistic looking bodies for their age.

Bianca is so damn hot and beautiful. But I don't like her slutty personality. She would be perfect if it weren't for this.
But well.. I still can't resist her...

I'm looking forward to scenes with milfs the most!
Agreed. I would've broke up with her because of her attitude. The MILFs are done well in this. They aren't 20 year old models, like in most games.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Agreed. I would've broke up with her because of her attitude. The MILFs are done well in this. They aren't 20 year old models, like in most games.
It would be good if there was an opportunity to break up with her. And create a relationship with another beauty, even Bianca would be better for this role.. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Doesn't matter. Unles the fucker shows his ugly face around the house and if he does, we bash him in the face.
I assume some old boy friend, since when using Bianca's dildo she says it's been a while.
Probably an old boyfriend then.
I don't want someone to steal our women from us, haha.
Although.. it is enough for a woman to see the MC "device" :sneaky: , and she is ours right away.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If find it strange how many have issues with her in this, when there have been far worse and far bitichier girls in other game and everyone as loved to get dicks in them as fast as they could pull down their pants.

Normally I go the man whore route and build my harem, this time I'm staying faithful, well except for taming the principal but she started that, now she must live with her choices.

I really don't like that comment Summer made, it actually felt out of character to me, but she is still the better of the lot.

I'd take a faithful bitch over a slut trying to seduce her best friends boyfriend every damn time. Also Summer is the only one with nice sized tits imo. Tired of the overuse of large tits in games.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If find it strange how many have issues with her in this, when there have been far worse and far bitichier girls in other game and everyone as loved to get dicks in them as fast as they could pull down their pants.

Normally I go the man whore route and build my harem, this time I'm staying faithful, well except for taming the principal but she started that, now she must live with her choices.

I really don't like that comment Summer made, it actually felt out of character to me, but she is still the better of the lot.

I'd take a faithful bitch over a slut trying to seduce her best friends boyfriend every damn time. Also Summer is the only one with nice sized tits imo. Tired of the overuse of large tits in games.
I would normally agree with you. Hell, I agree about people liking the bitches in other games. But, Summer for some reason sets me off. Something about her just sets my teeth on grind. I have my eye on the goth mainly and a side bit of Alisha. I don't know if there will be scenes with them, but, I do hope so.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

ec9.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I would normally agree with you. Hell, I agree about people liking the bitches in other games. But, Summer for some reason sets me off. Something about her just sets my teeth on grind. I have my eye on the goth mainly and a side bit of Alisha. I don't know if there will be scenes with them, but, I do hope so.
Probably only one who caught my eye was the English prof.

Maybe the other bitch who was competing with him for the spot, but she was too bitchy and stuck up and spoilt and and

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes