Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just started playing this like an hour ago, to put it simply this game skyrocketed into my top 10 favorites of all time. These renders are a blessing, finally some realistic, different looking and gorgeous women of all ages! Can't wait to finish playing, to replay it again and see what's more to come. If by any chance Dev is around, thank you for the amazing game, superb work! Wish you all the best with it, may you finish it and go on making more! Best of luck.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I love this game, I truly do. The cheating dialogue is fantastic. And as for the dev, a nicer person I dont think I have seen, all in all it makes this game my current favorite.
Well done dev, you have an absolutely glowing future ahead of you

Reactions: Royco35

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I love this game, I truly do. The cheating dialogue is fantastic. And as for the dev, a nicer person I dont think I have seen, all in all it makes this game my current favorite.
Well done dev, you have an absolutely glowing future ahead of you
Couple that with the fact that he pumps out more ... content than a dude after no-fap november and him being one of the very few devs who put realistic skin textures on those delicious older ladies:
ctu.jpg

Reactions: -FOZ-

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
to be honest, a lot of time I think jess and mary are the same person. am i only one who confuse about their look?

Reactions: Odritch

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
-FOZ-
Do you think it might be possible for you to partner up with one of the compressors here to produce an officially compressed version of your game? It is getting to be a pretty big download now. I know a lot of folks are sitting on a huge pile of bandwidth but there are folks like me that have pause for thought before downloading a large file

Not demanding, just politely asking

Reactions: dolfe67

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
-FOZ-
Do you think it might be possible for you to partner up with one of the compressors here to produce an officially compressed version of your game? It is getting to be a pretty big download now. I know a lot of folks are sitting on a huge pile of bandwidth but there are folks like me that have pause for thought before downloading a large file

Not demanding, just politely asking
The dev would then have to offer two versions of the game. Just request one of the compressor guys to do it. I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Am I the only one itching for a patch or any other way to customize character relations in the game? Editing the script.rpy is some tedious shit. I would like Summer to be my Livingroom curtain, and I want Lynda to be gunnery sergeant of the organization "the Arc". It should be easy to title any NPC as what ever nonsense we desire. Right? Aisha -> Uncle Banjeet

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
My wish is simple - a compressed version ;)

3,6 GB is to much for my I-Net speed
Question about the uncompressed version - still using png`s instead jpg/webp??

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
College Bound [v0.2.10] [FOZ] - Original Size: 3.46 GB

Download Win,Linux (271MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes