-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Just started playing this like an hour ago, to put it simply this game skyrocketed into my top 10 favorites of all time. These renders are a blessing, finally some realistic, different looking and gorgeous women of all ages! Can't wait to finish playing, to replay it again and see what's more to come. If by any chance Dev is around, thank you for the amazing game, superb work! Wish you all the best with it, may you finish it and go on making more! Best of luck.
Most active Dev in the world? It's possible!
This Dev deserves more patrons and support for what he does. :D
I love this game, I truly do. The cheating dialogue is fantastic. And as for the dev, a nicer person I dont think I have seen, all in all it makes this game my current favorite.
Well done dev, you have an absolutely glowing future ahead of you
It's awesome to see guys like you enjoy the game and appreciate my work! Thank you so much for all the kind words, it fuels my motivation like nothing else!

(well, maybe a 'new patron' notification has similiar effects:p)

-FOZ-
Do you think it might be possible for you to partner up with one of the compressors here to produce an officially compressed version of your game? It is getting to be a pretty big download now. I know a lot of folks are sitting on a huge pile of bandwidth but there are folks like me that have pause for thought before downloading a large file

Not demanding, just politely asking
In the near future I'll switch to .webp and .webm. I'll also make a poll if people would want to see two versions of the weekly released updates, one with full size images and another with compressed ones, or just a single compressed one.

Last update about 1 minute of gameplay?
Jogging and that's it?
Meeting Jess in the park is about one third of new content, you'd see everything if you went down the 'have sex with Blanca' road previously.

Reactions: Qmil679

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- College Bound 0.2.10

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i just started the game, the thing i don´t get is why Liu gets/needs this scholarship if her parents are so rich? isn´t a scholarship for people that don´t have much money? and her parents could just pay for her year in paris.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i just started the game, the thing i don´t get is why Liu gets/needs this scholarship if her parents are so rich? isn´t a scholarship for people that don´t have much money? and her parents could just pay for her year in paris.
Because they figure they put in tons of money into the school, so the school owes them.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Because they figure they put in tons of money into the school, so the school owes them.
yeah that is what i figured from the conversation between miranda and liu. but why? her parents are rich. she don´t needs a scholarship to do a year in another country. i mean i never studied but for me a scholarship was always something for people that are not so rich. am i wrong there?

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
She just wants to be the best, no matter the cost.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone not able to start the game - just download the latest version for the first time but it won't start - windows version

Last edited:

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
The Android port doesn't start most of the time and when it start most of the images are corrupted and hangs on the animation when you cum on your girlfriend.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of College Bound [v0.2.10]
Download: MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Updated

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No. Scholarships are not just for the poor. In fact it's quite the opposite seeing as most poor people aren't educated well enough to get into a university to begin with. An academic scholarship for being the head of your class or study is not unheard of and it certainly wouldn't matter if you're rich or not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is already here. Strange whoever updated the thread didn't put the newest version in the Latest Updates page. :unsure:

edit: Only the mega link has version 0.2.11. The others still hold the older version. It was fixed already.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes