Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Impossible to play. Game start from the beginnin if ignore. Iven starting a new game still I have the same issue :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dlc_episode4/scripts/S0523.rpy", line 9, in script
if blancaIsGirlfriend:
This has been discussed many times now, I've also posted a few times how to fix this bug so go over the past few pages and you will find your answer.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Maybe I did something wrong but are Summer & Blanca the only girlfriend options? If so, that's surprising af. Some of the other women have relationship potential.
For now it is Summer or Blanca unless you are using my Walkthrough/Cheat Mod then you can have both of them as your GF, for now.

Is Aisha the only character with pregnancy content? Seems like the protags been pulling out a lot more often after her scene.

Speaking of Aisha and girlfriends... wouldn't it make sense to have Aisha as a girlfriend option? It was weird that my character automatically turned down Aisha and accepted Blanca as a gf. I don't know... maybe I fucked up at some point and got locked into a Blanca route?
The game's not done yet.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I searched but maybe I used the wrong keywords. Anyway thanks for the tip I read in your comment.
NameError: name 'blancaIsGirlfriend' is not defined
Let me help with your search skills, if you had done a search for blancaIsGirlfriend in this thread then you would have found quite a few posts about that.
Hopefully that will help you the next time you run into an issue.

BTW, if you are on the Summer Path instead you would need to use this instead:
Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = False

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
Not updated yet. It's in the OP, but would'nt recommend using an outdated mod. On PC you just place it in the "game" folder, on mac, I dunno...the same?
On Mac you have to Right clic on the Program, then choose open packet and navigate until the Game Folder and merge it with the MOD. But it doesn't seem to work, I tried with a new game and with a saved one, there are error messages and The pictures aren't of the good size ....

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.15(0.5.23-24)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Do you have a Mac version of your MOD please ? Because I tried to merge the "Game" Folder extracted with the one inside of the packet and it didn't work correctly : error messages and incorrect size of the pictures ... :(

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Should probably consider renaming the game Blanca Bound with how 90% of the content is with her for some reason
It would be more accurate than the current title for sure. Should have been "Paris Bound" or something. Dude was already in college.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Do you have a Mac version of your MOD please ? Because I tried to merge the "Game" Folder extracted with the one inside of the packet and it didn't work correctly : error messages and incorrect size of the pictures ... :(
My mods (and other Ren'Py mods like mine) work with Windows, Linux and Mac, I'm not sure what you did wrong.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Dear god these internal monologues and 4th wall breaking "jokes" are absolutely cringe and rage inducing. I cant believe that someone came up with them, put the into code, read thought them and said wow its amazing, but whats worse is that people praise the story and dialogue? huh. While I know that this site doesnt have high standards its still quite baffling.
Oh you just realise that high standard are not the rule here !! Just look at the reviews, some complete shitty games get 5 stars so often. You have to realise that most of the viewers here are young teenagers drooling on huge boobs who don't give a shit for the story the moment there is a butt getting fucked!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Oh you just realise that high standard are not the rule here !! Just look at the reviews, some complete shitty games get 5 stars so often. You have to realise that most of the viewers here are young teenagers drooling on huge boobs who don't give a shit for the story the moment there is a butt getting fucked!
This and bots or paid reviewers. Almost no game should ever get 5 stars.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I mean, you can give 5 stars if you think a game is very good. You don't have to pull a Roger Ebert and never ever give 5 stars, because "nothing's perfect".
How does "almost" = "never"?

People can obviously do whatever they want, but 5 stars should mean excellence and not just a good game.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lord Ashram your mod doesn't let you see bianca's island scenes.
Yes it does but you have to either be on the Blanca Girlfriend Path or my Cheat Path (Summer + Blanca are both your girlfriends). You had to have done something wrong for it to not work or on the Summer Path.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yes it does but you have to either be on the Blanca Girlfriend Path or my Cheat Path (Summer + Blanca are both your girlfriends). You had to have done something wrong for it to not work or on the Summer Path.
can you give me a save with both girlfriends on the island with blanca?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes