• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You are certainly right on the nose about this game being notorious for short updates. This is one of the games that I am always wishing would update less often. I only play it every 5 or 6 updates even at its normal pace. Updating it for one short scene with no sexual content isn't the way to keep the crowd pleased.
There are 3 animations in this last update, so are not 3 renders like some people are saying.
He does updates each week or every 2 weeks and makes around 200 renders and 3 animations, that is a good number to do for such a short time.
And the patrons voted for it this way, because it was asked a long time ago if they wanted longer updates but waiting more before each update.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.16 (DC0.5.23-24)] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,55 GB / 849 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.16_DC0.5.23-24-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,52 GB / 815 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.16_DC0.5.23-24-mac-crunched.zip

Unofficial Update Patch Size: 37 MB / 14 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.16_DC0.5.23-24-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.15 to v0.5.16 (Uncompressed / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Download (PC*/Mac):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There are 3 animations in this last update, so are not 3 renders like some people are saying.
He does updates each week or every 2 weeks and makes around 200 renders and 3 animations, that is a good number to do for such a short time.
And the patrons voted for it this way, because it was asked a long time ago if they wanted longer updates but waiting more before each update.
Agreed. It is easier for the folks who are able to wait 3-4 updates to have enough content to enjoy, like me, to do so than the other way around. If somebody is really biting their nails and on the edge of their seat on pins and needles waiting for the next update of this game it would be cruel to deprive them of the next scene or two.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.15(0.5.23-24)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
update 5.16 ?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
0.5.16(0.5.23-24)
  • Updated for 0.5.16(0.5.23-24) content
  • Note: This is the Summer only update, no content for the Summer + Blanca Cheat Path.

Since I'm now including console/debug mode available by default if you really want to see the Summer only update if on the Summer + Blanca Cheat Path then you will need to load up your save towards the end of the Sina conversation of the 0.5.15 update and go into the console mode (shift + o) and type the following:
Code:
summerLove0410cheat = False
blancaIsGirlfriend = False
Play through until the end BUT DO NOT SAVE.
The Summer part of these last 2 updates on the Summer + Blanca Cheat Path will happen game story wise once Blanca + the MC come back from the Island Vacation.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
0.5.16(0.5.23-25)
  • Updated for 0.5.16(0.5.23-25) content
  • Note: This is the Summer only update, no content for the Summer + Blanca Cheat Path.

Since I'm now including console/debug mode available by default if you really want to see the Summer only update if on the Summer + Blanca Cheat Path then you will need to load up your save towards the end of the Sina conversation of the 0.5.15 update and go into the console mode (shift + o) and type the following:
Code:
summerLove0410cheat = False
blancaIsGirlfriend = False
Play through until the end BUT DO NOT SAVE.
The Summer part of these last 2 updates on the Summer + Blanca Cheat Path will happen game story wise once Blanca + the MC come back from the Island Vacation.
If we are playing on the Blanca path, will we lose out on any scenes if we play this new update with the mod? According to the changelog, bonus Blanca scenes were added...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what the hell Sumkmer is up too?? after all i done f0r her?? she really trying to dump MC?? and the damn ex dean is being coming back? very short update.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes