cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Is this game intended for cheating in order to be with other girls? Or we need to be paitient and not cheat in order to get some action with them. Maybe mc will be wrongfully accused and they break up and then you can pursue whoever i want.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
From what i read so far, is cheating avoidable and not avoidable in some cases. Also is only the mc that does it correct? Somehow i feel that his gf should also be free to cheat on him if she goes alone on exchange, but doesn't need to be ntr which is more where bf encourage gf to sleep others. Or cheat on him for purpose to help him, so he can be with her on the trip or so.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019

Hello!
The first release of College Bound Episode 5 is finally here, and it's awesome. In CB 0.6.01, you'll have an opportunity to give Victoria a day at work to remember (and write something on her butt to make the experience even more unforgettable until she washes it off), discover Liu's secret black hat hobby, and see that Mary indeed has some other things to do in her free time apart from reading a book about Aristotle and Pythafozas.
If you've followed the Summer path, there's a surprise coming for you. Is Summer's decision expected? Not at all, but that's nothing new when it comes to the MC's girlfriend.
If you've played Blanca's route, in this release you're back from Moanui and there's a short interaction with her in her apartment.
There are 13 stunning sex animation files and 176 high-quality renders.
What are you waiting for? Download today's release and start your adventure with College Bound: Episode 5!
PC:
MAC:
Have a nice day!
- FOZ

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hmm...this update is pushing me toward Victoria content even though I never once pursued her and have avoided that until now.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Bummer, judging from the screenshots all the events are either with teachers or really dumb girls that have been in school or college for decades! Do they all look thirty/fourty something or there is any girl that even resemble being college age appropriated?

fapman1234

Oct 2, 2017
Victoria sex scene cannot be reached from "New content" option it seems. To access write "mcTestifiedAgainstMiranda0515 = True" without quotes in the console once gameplay starts.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Bummer, judging from the screenshots all the events are either with teachers or really dumb girls that have been in school or college for decades! Do they all look thirty/fourty something or there is any girl that even resemble being college age appropriated?
That depends where you are in the world 'College' is not school it's after main education in most of the world, so from 16-17 and up.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nope, it's actually an Old folks home college, no one looks like they are under 60!

In case it needs to be said, that was a sarcastic response to a silly question.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hmm...this update is pushing me toward Victoria content even though I never once pursued her and have avoided that until now.
right? not only Summer breaks up with MC because her therapist agrees it's the best course of action (there's no chance he wanted to get rid of a rival standing between him and Summer's pussy), but MC turns into a complete ashole in his mimd and goes to a random woman he had no previous sexual relationship.
and Mary's scene was so out of character, and completely useless...
but on the positive, I'm glad that FOZ learned how to make kinetic novels. who needs choices anyways.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
" There are 13 stunning sex animation files and 176 high-quality renders."
Don't know why reading this gave me a Tom Howard flashback migraine.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
" There are 13 stunning sex animation files and 176 high-quality renders."
Don't know why reading this gave me a Tom Howard flashback migraine.
Todd Howard? 16 times the Quality!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice, finaly some interessting Liu content. Hope there will be much more in the next updates. After all she is in the game from episode one.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes