indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again with this stupid Blancaisgirlfriend error...really?? what the...don't remember how to fix this...i stayd with summer and fooled with blanca evfery time i can...summer asked for 3some with blancas and before i can receive phone calls and video from blanca even she isnt my GF...last updates i keep having those script error sayign Blancaisgirlfriend not defined...why this?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Must be a hell of a job to keep modding this one.
It gets updated almost every week.
Respect!
The big issue with this update is all the backporting of the changes Foz made to the 0.5.xx updates, the majority I was able to patch in but the rest I have to manually edit line by line. This is all before getting to the 0.6.01 content.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
again with this stupid Blancaisgirlfriend error...really?? what the...don't remember how to fix this...i stayd with summer and fooled with blanca evfery time i can...summer asked for 3some with blancas and before i can receive phone calls and video from blanca even she isnt my GF...last updates i keep having those script error sayign Blancaisgirlfriend not defined...why this?
This has been discussed many times and I've posted several times on how to correct the issue, use the search for this thread.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
That depends where you are in the world 'College' is not school it's after main education in most of the world, so from 16-17 and up.
yeah... that wasn't my question, my english is not great, what I meant was if there are girls that look like actual teenagers in this particular game, my own sister finished college at 52 years old but stilll most of her schoolmates were twenty something, in the screenshots no one looks under 30, even worst, some of them look like they went through several massive stetic surgeries, breast and butt implants and decades of gym workouts, not trying to disrespect the DEV or his fans, just being curious to see if this game fits my taste

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
In the US "college" means the same as "university." University is considered a bit more prestigious when it's in the official name (State College vs State University.) Community college is considered the lowest tier usually. Unless there's something like "Ed's Skool of Edumacational Stuff."

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Backported all the changes to the 0.5.xx updated by Foz for the 0.6.01 update
  • Enabled the Summer Path to be played after the Blanca Path if on the Summer/Blanca Cheat Path
  • Option to do the Victoria Sex Scene if you didn't testify against Miranda
  • Fixed a bug on the Summer Path where the background image from the end of the 0.5.16 update doesn't hide

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Also from the game code on this update:
Blanca:
Looks like the MC may have gotten her pregnant whether he creampied her or not during the one scene in the 0.5.16 update but we will have to wait and see how Foz handles that.

As for those on the Summer Path, the story in this update is not that surprising and still looks to be the better path (besides my Summer/Blanca Cheat Path), especially if you were never loyal to Summer throughout the game.
It could be something Foz threw in to either make the MC work for her or to allow the MC a way out of dating her without being stuck with Blanca to officially date one or more of the other girls.

Reactions: CircaAD

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Also from the game code on this update:
Blanca:
Looks like the MC may have gotten her pregnant whether he creampied her or not during the one scene in the 0.5.16 update but we will have to wait and see how Foz handles that.

As for those on the Summer Path, the story in this update is not that surprising and still looks to be the better path (besides my Summer/Blanca Cheat Path), especially if you were never loyal to Summer throughout the game.
It could be something Foz threw in to either make the MC work for her or to allow the MC a way out of dating her without being stuck with Blanca to officially date one or more of the other girls.
no, FOZ is looking for a way for players to nope the fuvk out of Summer and play Blanca's path.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
no, FOZ is looking for a way for players to nope the fuvk out of Summer and play Blanca's path.
I've only been idling on his discord so I don't know but is this speculation or verified?
Because you can still get Summer pregnant.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I tried it but I didn't like the story, was not realistic on some points. Like when Summer calls Blanca after her nightmare, Blanca is scared her friend suspect her for showing her boobs and piercing, but I didn't go that path, I declined helping her out, trying be faithfull to Summer as much possible.

Another moment that felt wrong was when Mary talks her hubby that she not been paid for 3 months, if that happened to me in real my boss will regret not paying me for my work, but luckly that never happened to me in real.

Not sure what country this plays in, geuss USA, but i find it weird how rich people can let their children rely on goverment funding to go foreign countries, if Lui's parents can sponsor school with lots of money, they can also sponsor their child to go Paris in my opinion, instead of taking the chance away from a poor student.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Not sure what country this plays in, geuss USA, but i find it weird how rich people can let their children rely on goverment funding to go foreign countries, if Lui's parents can sponsor school with lots of money, they can also sponsor their child to go Paris in my opinion, instead of taking the chance away from a poor student.
That has always bothered me the most. It is kinda stupid to give Liu a rich parents Background-Story and then make her depending on the college sponsorship for the student exchange.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone knows how to skip the aisha sexscene completely? I played what I think is a blanca only part, since the only other model that does look even remotely beautiful is summers, but I keep getting stuck in a loop where I have only the choice to pull a vibrator out and fuck aisha, which I wouldn't ever want to do or keep it in and get presented to that choice again. Which variable needs to be set to skip the complete scene?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I tried it but I didn't like the story, was not realistic on some points. Like when Summer calls Blanca after her nightmare, Blanca is scared her friend suspect her for showing her boobs and piercing, but I didn't go that path, I declined helping her out, trying be faithfull to Summer as much possible.

Another moment that felt wrong was when Mary talks her hubby that she not been paid for 3 months, if that happened to me in real my boss will regret not paying me for my work, but luckly that never happened to me in real.

how is any of those not realistic, from what I can tell they are very realistic for Americans.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes