GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What is the difference between Arctic Adventure and the normal version?
Arctic Adventure is just a non-canon side story. It reuses some characters from the main game. It's interesting enough to check out, but not necessary if you only care about the main game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game is getting me bored, well we have some sex scenes but nothing really interesting, we have seen those girls in every position since a long time now, it's becoming a chore to fuck them !:ROFLMAO:
I think it's time for me to forget about it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game is getting me bored, well we have some sex scenes but nothing really interesting, we have seen those girls in every position since a long time now, it's becoming a chore to fuck them !:ROFLMAO:
I think it's time for me to forget about it.
I was just thinking after playing through this last update...the dialogue is just ...ugh...nothing is happening and everyone is boring.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I was just thinking after playing through this last update...the dialogue is just ...ugh...nothing is happening and everyone is boring.
It's the same since a few update now, i was expecting something exciting from the trip to the island with Blanca but it was just annoying. With this game i'm just like an old couple who just fucks because they think they have to but they have to think about some fantasy with other people to get hard and be able to cum a little bit!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's the same since a few update now, i was expecting something exciting from the trip to the island with Blanca but it was just annoying. With this game i'm just like an old couple who just fucks because they think they have to but they have to think about some fantasy with other people to get hard and be able to cum a little bit!
yeah...I'm with you. The past few updates have just been "meh" for me....and the banter is so cringe. (just my opinion, of course).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And that is why you gentlebeings should wait for 2-3 months before playing. Weekly updates simply don't have enough content here. :p

Reactions: JJsaint

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I read something about being able to choose how the relationships play like? Is romance optional? Or will I miss too much content if I avoid it?

Wanted to play this game for the first time but I'm waiting for the compressed download.
Edit: Oh, would you look at that ^

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes