ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
College Bound [v0.6.02] [FOZ]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC:

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
SIZE ~ 736 MB

COMPRESSED ANDROID:
- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

NOTE ANDROID: When you are going to select AGE 18, press your finger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You compressed also for android. But there are no options like "back/hide/save" itk. Maybe I don't know something, but when you enter the game, you can't do anything but skip all story. That's all, hope you'll answer me or anyone who help to solve this.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
You compressed also for android. But there are no options like "back/hide/save" itk. Maybe I don't know something, but when you enter the game, you can't do anything but skip all story. That's all, hope you'll answer me or anyone who help to solve this.
You're right. Unfortunately the Developer didn't add the options at the bottom or top of the screen. Until today I haven't figured out how to use the right click on Android. Am sorry. I removed the option for Android from my post. :((y)

ellen.lane

Dec 5, 2020
You're right. Unfortunately the Developer didn't add the options at the bottom or top of the screen. Until today I haven't figured out how to use the right click on Android. Am sorry. I removed the option for Android from my post. :((y)
It's a shame but understandable.
Now i can't to play on pc (it's broken). But thank you for your time and work, a lot.

Reactions: giqui

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hoping for a legit route with Liu someday. Also want to see more Aisha stuff without her gf. Curious about how the preg stuff will turn out. Getting kinda bored of Summer & Blanca.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
any actual pregnancy?
You can impregnate Aisha if I remember her name well.
Pretty sure you can impregnate Blanca too on vacation.

Also seems like Jess route would also build up to pregnancy lol

Arctic Adventure is just a non-canon side story. It reuses some characters from the main game. It's interesting enough to check out, but not necessary if you only care about the main game.
Man, I wasn't aware about Arctic Adventure so I checked it out today. It was such a treat. Zoe is def very attractive too, I like how there were multiple variables that you had to win (eg. don't kiss Zoe, outsmart Zack and listen to her) to finally get the scene with her. Kinda sucks there were no Amber scenes lol, makes that option completely bland af

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
This game is getting me bored, well we have some sex scenes but nothing really interesting, we have seen those girls in every position since a long time now, it's becoming a chore to fuck them !:ROFLMAO:
I think it's time for me to forget about it.
I love CB since I come from games like AWAM where there's barely any scenes to work with. CB is heaven compared to those.
Although, I am a bit tired of the teasing with Mary (seems a bit childish too, who tf uses words like "taboo" "primal desires" etc).

Reactions: HornyyPussy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Pretty sure you can impregnate Blanca too on vacation.

Also seems like Jess route would also build up to pregnancy lol

Man, I wasn't aware about Arctic Adventure so I checked it out today. It was such a treat. Zoe is def very attractive too, I like how there were multiple variables that you had to win (eg. don't kiss Zoe, outsmart Zack and listen to her) to finally get the scene with her. Kinda sucks there were no Amber scenes lol, makes that option completely bland af
Yeah I really liked Zoe.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Haven't played the newest update yet but is the breakup with Summer unavoidable?
I think you can avoid it as there is an eventual major choice (Blanca vs. Summer) but you could use Lord Ashram's mod and play both sides too.
Unsure if the Blanca vs Summer fiasco happens if the MC remains loyal, my playthrough was harem or fuck everything that's female- focused.

Reactions: Onetogo and CircaAD
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes