whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
She is going to leave regardless of your decisions? Then I won't waste my time doing a loyal playthrough and will focus on banging all girls and milfs haha.
I might be worth it since now MC can "let loose" guilt free. Plus, it really sets up some interesting scenarios, like how Liu sending the selfie really loses its impact, so its gonna be great to see her stupid face when that goes nowhere. Very interested to see the next episode.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Summer obviously has some serious mental health issues. Her breakup with the MC, even if he is loyal, is hardly unexpected. She's erratic. I'm just curious if it's going to go anywhere interesting or not. Hard to tell at this point.

Reactions: CircaAD

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Summer obviously has some serious mental health issues. Her breakup with the MC, even if he is loyal, is hardly unexpected. She's erratic. I'm just curious if it's going to go anywhere interesting or not. Hard to tell at this point.
I mean I agree, but its a weird way to "reward" players that are loyal to Summer, its like a big "You picked the wrong path, bitch" right in the face.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I mean I agree, but its a weird way to "reward" players that are loyal to Summer, its like a big "You picked the wrong path, bitch" right in the face.
I'm betting she comes back to you, probably especially if you're loyal. I could be wrong though. But it tipped me off that something was, well, "off" when she suddenly is wanting a threesome right after she is diagnosed and has some therapy or whatever.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I got a late start on working on my mods today. I've had a busy personal life this week and it will remain busy for the rest of the week. With that I am still getting my mods out as fast as life allows me to, including one today and I have one more to do before I can get to this game.
I should have my mod for this one done and out by sometime tomorrow.
Totally understandable. Its easy for us buffoons to sit here and go gimme gimme gimme. You do you man! I will be patiently waiting.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The whole game feels like some psy grad student performing a thought experiment titled "what does it take to make you cheat on your girlfriend"
Actually this game is just a means for Foz to make money on Patreon while trying to make it on Steam.

I've notice for quite a while that there are dev comments for extra content to be added for the paid Steam version that looks to not be in even in the high tier Patreon version.

Either way, the story is still enjoyable so no real complaints for me especially since I'm not a high tier Patreon.

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.02
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Why don't elections have the typical green color of good answers?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Why don't elections have the typical green color of good answers?
Because there is no correct answer due to there are multiple girls which give multiple paths. You could do a Summer, Blanca, Lynda, Jess, etc. only path or a gotta fuck 'em all path or a combination of multiple girls. Due to that I only give content for the choices and you decide which should be your correct answer.

Now I do plan to going back some time and changing some of the context from variable x = true/false to a Better XYZ Story/Path type context later but I haven't yet.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Either Miranda leave the country or goto prison for 20 years... Is that mean both choice is end for Miranda's path...??? Or there will be more contents.

Reactions: Triple OG

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
So... can you bang Mia in the current update?

Just played the part where she makes fun of MC and makes him nervous for trying to woo her, so I wanted to know if he can have sex with her or she isn't a love interest.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
So... can you bang Mia in the current update?

Just played the part where she makes fun of MC and makes him nervous for trying to woo her, so I wanted to know if he can have sex with her or she isn't a love interest.
Depending on your previous choices, yes you can.

You can also bang Mia'a daughter Lucia too.
And Lucia's bitch friend Tiffany.
Also Amber, also Sina, also Betty.

And in the future, with Principle Mary too.

Reactions: Mesmerizet

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Actually this game is just a means for Foz to make money on Patreon while trying to make it on Steam.

I've notice for quite a while that there are dev comments for extra content to be added for the paid Steam version that looks to not be in even in the high tier Patreon version.
I was just joking around but...

oh really 2.gif

Reactions: CircaAD

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Depending on your previous choices, yes you can.

You can also bang Mia'a daughter Lucia too.
And Lucia's bitch friend Tiffany.
Also Amber, also Sina, also Betty.

And in the future, with Principle Mary too.
Thanks bro. Damn that MC is a real casanova. The male counterpart to the girlfriend/wife corruption games like The Office or A Wife & Mother hahaha.

mac78

Oct 4, 2018
I've start the "good boyfriend story" (sex only with summer),
And when you have the "laughing cigarette", and you smoke it with Blanca, even if you do nothing (no toy, no sex, etc...) the story continue as if you've done "something" with Blanca...

Looks like there's a story way missing here....

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Since the Miranda case there has been some ups and downs in the storyline.
Mostly ups although there are some things that don't make a whole lot of sense to me.
For one I long thought Summer was the worst of the cast but damn Miss Petty Victoria is making a strong case.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes