Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
And in the future, with Principle Mary too.
Oh, so MC still hasn't done anything with Mary the teacher? Can't wait to see content of her
Same I'm really looking forward to it and the dev has been teasing it since a while now in the latest updates. I solemnly pledge to bang her brains out in my playthrough, and I might run a Mary-only playthrough because at one point I reckon this game will end and we will have to make our choices within existing LIs (and there are quite a lot).

I wish Zoe from Arctic Adventure would return lol, she was darn hot too.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Same I'm really looking forward to it and the dev has been teasing it since a while now in the latest updates. I solemnly pledge to bang her brains out in my playthrough, and I might run a Mary-only playthrough because at one point I reckon this game will end and we will have to make our choices within existing LIs (and there are quite a lot).

I wish Zoe from Arctic Adventure would return lol, she was darn hot too.
Well, there is a Harem tag planned ;)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
If anyone can find the OST from:
- Consoling Mary in the classroom
- Talk with Mary on the stairs / asking her out for the first time

Same goes for the scene with her in the principal Office.
First track would be a godsend tho.
shazam is your friend, can't remember the track names offhand but i managed to ID most of them with it last year. they are all royalty free tracks.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019

Hello,

get ready for a lot of fun with Shanice in this release! Both in the pub by throwing darts & drinking beers and in the sheets. Oh, she has something prepared for you to make this encounter really unforgettable, check it out for yourself!
Apart from the meeting with the lovely dark-skinned lady there is a very personal "baking" session with your boss Jess. Let's just say that instead of some cookies, you went for the cake.
Last, but not least, there are some other events important for the story, including an unfortunate fall of Amber, Willow's doubts about her relationship and Lynda's discovery.
There are 205 new renders and 12 animation files. Lots of fun for you on this Sunday evening! Or morning...afternoon or the middle of the night, depending on your timezone.
Download here:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:

Have a lovely day,
- FOZ

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.03] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,83 GB / 908 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,80 GB / 874 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.03-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Yooo lets go, another update. Probably the most active and one of the best VNs out there.
Judging from the changelog though, the scene I was looking forward to wont be there (Mary) but its just a matter of time!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I'm glad to see pregnancy and harem are planned for this. In fact I hope they can be used together. I would love to see Kurt knock up as many of the women in this game as he can and have as many of them be his harem. Like just picturing some of the women like Blanca, Anna, Mia, Miranda, Lynda, Jess, Tracy, Aisha, Shanice, Victoria, Stacy, and Mary all Kurt's harem with pregnant bellies gets me so excited. Maybe Lucia but only if Kurt can dominate her and tame her to get rid of her bitchiness. Kurt probably just needs to give her a good spanking to behave.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
that bitch not let mc go with gf
I'm pretty certain your referring to Aisha when she phoned the MC because she was sick. And as the good friend that he is he went and took care of her. Ultimately it was the decision of the MC to help her out I don't see the problem here. Could even be morning sickness(pregnant maybe?).

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I'm pretty certain your referring to Aisha when she phoned the MC because she was sick. And as the good friend that he is he went and took care of her. Ultimately it was the decision of the MC to help her out I don't see the problem here. Could even be morning sickness(pregnant maybe?).
I mean headmiss

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes