ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I'm pretty certain your referring to Aisha when she phoned the MC because she was sick. And as the good friend that he is he went and took care of her. Ultimately it was the decision of the MC to help her out I don't see the problem here. Could even be morning sickness(pregnant maybe?).
I mean headmiss

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.02
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Please, updated for : College Bound [v0.6.03]

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.02
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
will this be updated? asking simply cause I am about to try this game for the first time and curious for later addition

• Angry
Reactions: AmBush-UK

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I am getting the following error on startup. This is the PC version running through the latest version of Joiplay.

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/dlc_episode4/utils/sceneControls_ep4.rpy", line 2: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Mon Aug  8 15:03:07 2022

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes