Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Game's not over yet, but she will (maybe temporarily) towards the end of Chap 5 so no reason to be faithful to her.
Also use my mod to dick all the girls in the game besides other stuff.
I never liked Summer. I broke up with her the moment we had the chance. This update though, I'm restarting and I'll do the same thing. Only thing this time, is I'm NOT going to go for 'Dildo Cam Girl'. Which probably means I'm going to be shit out of luck for an actual gf. As I have no clue if any of the other girls are an actual LI. But, it's all good. I'll just be a manwhore with everyone else. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I never liked Summer. I broke up with her the moment we had the chance. This update though, I'm restarting and I'll do the same thing. Only thing this time, is I'm NOT going to go for 'Dildo Cam Girl'. Which probably means I'm going to be shit out of luck for an actual gf.
For a first run through, choosing both just for the sex scenes would be worth it. For a second or more maybe neither or just cheat on them constantly. As I said the game's not ever so we'll see how this goes. Looks wise I think Summer looks better but I was never a fan of neither girls' personalities. Jess and Sina still have my votes for looks + personalities and of course my favorite anal sluts.

As I have no clue if any of the other girls are an actual LI. But, it's all good. I'll just be a manwhore with everyone else. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
My wife plays some of these games too, and even she tries to fuck all the girls in the games also.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
For a first run through, choosing both just for the sex scenes would be worth it. For a second or more maybe neither or just cheat on them constantly. As I said the game's not ever so we'll see how this goes. Looks wise I think Summer looks better but I was never a fan of neither girls' personalities. Jess and Sina still have my votes for looks + personalities and of course my favorite anal sluts.

My wife plays some of these games too, and even she tries to fuck all the girls in the games also.
Well, this is like my 4th restart, so, no Summer, as usual and this time no cam girl. Plus I don't share, so there will be none of the 3some girls. So, that kind of limits me as to who I can go for. Not even sure who. lol

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of College Bound v0.6.03 with Lord Ashram Walkthrough Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Actually Blanca is a hypocrite. She'll try to steal you away from Summer for herself, becomes a camwhore but want's the MC to only be faithful to her, though he can if you choose to still be a Dickémon.
So, any idea who I can actually go for since I'm not a Dickémon and I refuse to share?

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Actually Blanca is a hypocrite. She'll try to steal you away from Summer for herself, becomes a camwhore but want's the MC to only be faithful to her, though he can if you choose to still be a Dickémon.
Thank you. What a bummer.... i will just choose summer (or neither if possible). she will leave me anyway:unsure:

Go for your right hand!
Damn man :ROFLMAO:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So, any idea who I can actually go for since I'm not a Dickémon and I refuse to share?
I've been pretty open about Jess and Sina being my top picks with Mia being a good second.
I don't get the sharing part since the MC doesn't share his women with anyone with the small exception of Jess was still married to (door)Mat but there was nothing between Jess and (door)Mat by then and it looked like she was going to leave him by then.
Or do you mean the girls having to share the MC, which they should, hehe.

Reactions: JJsaint

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you. What a bummer.... i will just choose summer (or neither if possible). she will leave me anyway:unsure:
Or use my mod and fuck them both through out the game (until Summer leaves) for all the content if you're not taking the game too serious.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've been pretty open about Jess and Sina being my top picks with Mia being a good second.
I don't get the sharing part since the MC doesn't share his women with anyone with the small exception of Jess was still married to (door)Mat but there was nothing between Jess and (door)Mat by then and it looked like she was going to leave him by then.
Or do you mean the girls having to share the MC, which they should, hehe.
Sharing with other girls. I know about Jess and then there's the situation with our aunt and Jess. Then there's Willow and the other.

Reactions: JJsaint

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Sharing with other girls. I know about Jess and then there's the situation with our aunt and Jess. Then there's Willow and the other.
The only girls the MC would be sharing his girls with is the possibility of Aisha & Willow together or Aunt Linda and Cousin Jess but even that's now become a maybe for Aisha & Willow otherwise the girl's would be the one having to share the MC with the other girls and not the MC sharing his girls with his other girls which still would be far better than the MC sharing his girls with other guys.

I did forget about Mary maybe a possibility but similar situation as Cousin Jess.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The only girls the MC would be sharing his girls with is the possibility of Aisha & Willow together or Aunt Linda and Cousin Jess but even that's now become a maybe for Aisha & Willow otherwise the girl's would be the one having to share the MC with the other girls and not the MC sharing his girls with his other girls which still would be far better than the MC sharing his girls with other guys.

I did forget about Mary maybe a possibility but similar situation as Cousin Jess.
Them sharing the MC is fine. I get it. I just don't want to share at all. Thanks.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.03 + Multimod by Lord Ashram
Size 967 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes