Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hello, I tried installing the mod but I get the following error on startup, any help?
Just start the game again and the error should go away.
BTW, I had fixed these type of errors from happening some time ago so I'm not sure what you did wrong.

Apr 21, 2019
I played this game with the loyal route, but suddenly the readhead says it was nice sucking your cock after a scene that didn't happen (I never did anything with her)... yeah not sure if I'd continue this game.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
All of my mods are compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS versions of the games they are meant for due to the nature of Ren'Py. As to how, it's been years since I've used a Mac so just open the rar file to see the game folder and put it where it needs to go though I think you may need to right click/shift click to be able to see the game's contents.

Select YES when asked to overwrite files.
Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I played this game with the loyal route, but suddenly the readhead says it was nice sucking your cock after a scene that didn't happen (I never did anything with her)... yeah not sure if I'd continue this game.
The last time a redhead sucked my cock I told her that her game was good!

BTW in this game, even though it's far from over, nothing good comes from being loyal to any of the girls if you are doing a single playthrough.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.03
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat content with Summer and Blanca is messed up since "stillWithSummer" is set to False when you board plane and summerLove0523cheat is set way too late (like somewhere in 0601). So it will kick you out of summer route.

Reactions: Qwerfy and CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Cheat content with Summer and Blanca is messed up since "stillWithSummer" is set to False when you board plane and summerLove0523cheat is set way too late (like somewhere in 0601). So it will kick you out of summer route.
READ the changelog, I had made a post about it too but the necessary is also in the changelog of my mod's post.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello

Do you know what's up? B-D-S-M is the word of today's release, that's what's up. I have prepared a super hot scene featuring your favorite busty librarian and a new teacher in the university - Stacy, who you might already know from Arctic Adventure. Turns out that talking shit behind Stacy's back might not be in favor of Tracy, though as she seems to like the "punishment" from her busty blonde domina. Check today's release to see what I'm talking about and decide for yourself if the punishment was just or too harsh!

Apart from the scene, there's also a hot make-out session with Mary in her office, a conversation with Willow who will tell you about her recent problems with her significant other, MC finding out about the contents of Victoria's secret box (and Lynda telling him she had absolutely nothing to do with the box being opened). What's more, if you've spent the night with Shanice, you'll discover a painting she made just for you. It's abstract, though, so don't expect to understand it on the first look.

Click one of the links below, download the latest College Build and have fun!

PC:

MAC: #gsPZ5s5Vii20JaVq5CGICOYySm2_5kDTrdQEDIVlfzc

Have an awesome day
- FOZ

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hello

Do you know what's up? B-D-S-M is the word of today's release, that's what's up. I have prepared a super hot scene featuring your favorite busty librarian and a new teacher in the university - Stacy, who you might already know from Arctic Adventure. Turns out that talking shit behind Stacy's back might not be in favor of Tracy, though as she seems to like the "punishment" from her busty blonde domina. Check today's release to see what I'm talking about and decide for yourself if the punishment was just or too harsh!

Apart from the scene, there's also a hot make-out session with Mary in her office, a conversation with Willow who will tell you about her recent problems with her significant other, MC finding out about the contents of Victoria's secret box (and Lynda telling him she had absolutely nothing to do with the box being opened). What's more, if you've spent the night with Shanice, you'll discover a painting she made just for you. It's abstract, though, so don't expect to understand it on the first look.

Click one of the links below, download the latest College Build and have fun!

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega#gsPZ5s5Vii20JaVq5CGICOYySm2_5kDTrdQEDIVlfzc

Have an awesome day
- FOZ
So, Tracy is with someone other than the MC? Is that a forced femdom on Tracy scene?

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WHERE BIANCA DISAPPEARED? i was on the ungreatful bitch path but i had many fun with bianca, but after the 3 some she vanished...why?

dragonGRaf

Dec 3, 2019
View attachment 964703

Overview:
After two years of working your butt off in college, you finally managed to qualify for an international student exchange program, which also guarantees you a generous scholarship. It was supposed to be a hell of a year-long adventure - you and your girlfriend Summer (who made the cut as well) together in sweet, sweet Paris. Sounds nice, doesn’t it? Well, maybe if the principal didn’t suddenly exclude you from the program completely. That bitch.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-08-14
Developer: FOZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Planned tags:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Arctic Adventure

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - - GALLERY UNLOCKER -

slashbang thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1111347 View attachment 964716 View attachment 964717 View attachment 964722 View attachment 964719 View attachment 979429 View attachment 964721 View attachment 964724 View attachment 1111350 View attachment 964725 View attachment 1111349 View attachment 979430 View attachment 999496 View attachment 1111345 View attachment 1025504 View attachment 1071360
why does f95 have updates but steam not? whats the difference with this version and the steam version (yes I would actually pay for that game aka I did)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
College Bound [v0.6.04] [FOZ]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 961 MB

PC/MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -

"Quick Menu" was not showing, so I had to modify the code of one of the scripts to work on the Android version.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I hope the MC puts Stacy in check and gets rid of her bitchiness. I liked her in Arctic Adventure. But right away in the main game she gives a bad first impression.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
Jun 15, 2021
So, Tracy is with someone other than the MC? Is that a forced femdom on Tracy scene?
Yeah, it seemed like forced NTR and forced Femdom as you said. It's a really strange scene to be honest... like all of a sudden there is just a dominatrix session in the public school library? By the teachers? Especially after the teacher just blew her lid about how professional she is, it seemed really random.

Is the length of this update pretty typical for this game?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes