Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
like the girls dont fuck anyone else? cuz id be down for a summer only playthrough if thats what you mean
Like Aisha and Willow fucking, or Jess and Linda. Yes, I get it. People love their 3andmoresomes, MC and the girls all happy banging each other, but, that's not for me. I'm not into women touching each and I damn straight am not into other guys fucking our girls. I'm greedy.

1a2b9f83-afa9-444a-8630-a5f9b7deee44_text.gif

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.03
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.
Does this mod work with a Mac?
And are we merging the game file or replacing the file?

Thank you for the great mods you do, I always check out your mods first.

Reactions: thomdvon

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
Like Aisha and Willow fucking, or Jess and Linda. Yes, I get it. People love their 3andmoresomes, MC and the girls all happy banging each other, but, that's not for me. I'm not into women touching each and I damn straight am not into other guys fucking our girls. I'm greedy.

View attachment 1977314
cool, I always wondered why women would always tell me the thought of 2 dudes being was gross while most men think 2 women are hot. I always thought if u like men why not like more men? dont get it. but in college I met girls who were really into seeing men intimate, I just thought of so they do exist nice its just rare for women. (my sister said she doesnt believe men actually find seeing women making out attractive, she just refused to believe it) but ur actually the first man I hear who says lesbians isnt hot it pleases me to know both exist

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
cool, I always wondered why women would always tell me the thought of 2 dudes being was gross while most men think 2 women are hot. I always thought if u like men why not like more men? dont get it. but in college I met girls who were really into seeing men intimate, I just thought of so they do exist nice its just rare for women. (my sister said she doesnt believe men actually find seeing women making out attractive, she just refused to believe it) but ur actually the first man I hear who says lesbians isnt hot it pleases me to know both exist
Good to know. I mostly take heat for saying it or people just facepalm me. :ROFLMAO: But, we're all different and have different fetishes and kinks. I used to talk trash about guys who are into NTR, but, I decided that if they want us to fuck their women, who am I give them shit over it? I'll gladly fuck them all in front of their boyfriends/husbands. Ahaha

Reactions: Nospamwss

yhea21

Nov 1, 2017
i get this whenever i copy the mod to the game file :

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/dlc_episode4/utils/sceneControls_ep4.rpy", line 2: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Mon Aug 8 15:03:07 2022

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does this mod work with a Mac?
All of my mods are compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS versions of the games they are meant for due to the nature of Ren'Py. As to how, it's been years since I've used a Mac so just open the rar file to see the game folder and put it where it needs to go though I think you may need to right click/shift click to be able to see the game's contents.

And are we merging the game file or replacing the file?

Thank you for the great mods you do, I always check out your mods first.
Select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldman1980

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i get this whenever i copy the mod to the game file :
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Mon Aug 8 15:03:07 2022
The game is based on Ren'Py 7.4.8 and AFAIK the 7.5.x branch is less compatible with the previous versions of Ren'Py so don't use anything from it yet.

I am assuming you are using JoiPlay and will need to use an older plugin.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Go back to an old save and go on the Blanca route. The first two that are locked are on her route. The first one she sends you a video, the second one is a hj.

The last two is Lynda stuck in the dryer and the last one is Mia when you have to choose between her and her daughter.I assume you are missing another animation on the page after your last screenshot because that pertains to Mia as well.

THANK YOU

Reactions: DeliteDouche

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Just got to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-tried being totally faithful too and no change-any way to change that outcome or nah? Caught me by surprise. That’s some ish if she leaves you regardless.
Anyway either way appreciate anyone’s time, thanks in advance
4DEC149C-1637-48DC-A638-D3BB07C6E11A.gif

Reactions: JJsaint

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Just got to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-tried being totally faithful too and no change-any way to change that outcome or nah? Caught me by surprise. That’s some ish if she leaves you regardless.
Anyway either way appreciate anyone’s time, thanks in advance
That was Foz making the game realistic, she has mental issues so it shouldn't come as a surprise.
She may try to come back to the MC but we shall see.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
That was Foz making the game realistic, she has mental issues so it shouldn't come as a surprise.
She may try to come back to the MC but we shall see.
Yeah it makes sense but still felt like it came out of nowhere. Is it preventable tho? Looked through the variables with 0x52 and there’s an option to set the event to false but idk how to make it happen with your choices in game

Reactions: JJsaint

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Hello, I tried installing the mod but I get the following error on startup, any help?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label start is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/SCRIPT1.rpy", line 10:
label start:
and File "game/scripts/day1.rpyc", line 231:
label start:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes