DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.03
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607

Any chance to get an update for the walkthrough mod for this new release? Thanks for your work

Reactions: Mikilande

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
why does f95 have updates but steam not? whats the difference with this version and the steam version (yes I would actually pay for that game aka I did)
F95 gets the Patreon releases while the Steam episodes are collections of the smaller releases here and in Patreon. Steam episodes have achievements and some even have sound effects. Episode 4 was the last release in Steam which is about three or four releases behind Patreon.
The paid Steam versions also get extended scenes that's not even in the highest Patreon Tiers, at least according to the dev notes in the game code since I've not paid for any of the Steam versions.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
The paid Steam versions also get extended scenes that's not even in the highest Patreon Tiers, at least according to the dev notes in the game code since I've not paid for any of the Steam versions.
Appreciate the heads up. I have the Steam versions, maybe I’ll try to compare the two when I get a chance.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
I keep up when games get released or leaked but since I don't live at my computer I get to them when I have the time to do so.
I'll have my mod updated and out later this morning.
No problem and totally understandable. I just thought I'd reply to your post of the mod just in case you had missed the update :) Ty for the reply though and no disrespect or impatient nagging was intended lol

Reactions: Lord Ashram

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well since Summer is going to go "find" herself guess we can start calling this game "Summers Gone" ;).

I wonder if that means Summer is going to be gone permanently though? That really sucks for the people who stayed with Summer cause now you won't be with Summer or Blanca.

I am happy to see that Miranda could be coming back even though she is a bitch she was one of my fav characters and I think after the experience she has been through she, hopefully, will be a little less of a bitch and also come back and show us some love. I think she can be sweet when she wants to as long as she doesn't have any ulterior motives.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I hope Miranda is gone if you go that route. She is a total bitch. So is the Asian girl who she took as a protege. Sucks Summer decided to go for the woo. But there are plenty of other girls/older women...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
what do I have to do do to get the make-out session with Mary
When you are first in the principal's office with Mary when she is wearing the gold colored dress and she talks about non-verbal communication. Choose: Go for something a bit more...personal. Give Mary a kiss to remember.

Next time you go to her office then she will make out with you.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I cant help me, but first i think Miranda get a surprise in her belly and second; in my opinon, Liu is the most sexy girl in the game. Cant wait for her turn to get laid.

Reactions: JJsaint

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Hello

Do you know what's up? B-D-S-M is the word of today's release, that's what's up. I have prepared a super hot scene featuring your favorite busty librarian and a new teacher in the university - Stacy, who you might already know from Arctic Adventure. Turns out that talking shit behind Stacy's back might not be in favor of Tracy, though as she seems to like the "punishment" from her busty blonde domina. Check today's release to see what I'm talking about and decide for yourself if the punishment was just or too harsh!

Apart from the scene, there's also a hot make-out session with Mary in her office, a conversation with Willow who will tell you about her recent problems with her significant other, MC finding out about the contents of Victoria's secret box (and Lynda telling him she had absolutely nothing to do with the box being opened). What's more, if you've spent the night with Shanice, you'll discover a painting she made just for you. It's abstract, though, so don't expect to understand it on the first look.

Click one of the links below, download the latest College Build and have fun!

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega#gsPZ5s5Vii20JaVq5CGICOYySm2_5kDTrdQEDIVlfzc

Have an awesome day
- FOZ
ffs it's always some hot babe I like looking at that is always either crazy or in being a Dom:cautious:. I think the dev's purposely make the nutters hot to draw you in against your will. I'm not into bdsm...I tolerate femdom in games only if the woman is hot enough. Basically she can handcuff me strap me in, but no way I allow her to whip or beat me...no ballbusting or water buckets hanging from my testicles either(yes that last part is a real thing).

I cant help me, but first i think Miranda get a surprise in her belly and second; in my opinon, Liu is the most sexy girl in the game. Cant wait for her turn to get laid.
Miranda being pregnant now that would be hot.

Janny77

May 14, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.04
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
This doesn't work, gives error code line 10 and some other can't remember what but this cheat thing doesn't work

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
This doesn't work, gives error code line 10 and some other can't remember what but this cheat thing doesn't work
The mod works perfectly fine, something is wrong on your end.
Try re-extracting the game to a new folder and re-extracting the mod following the mod's instructions.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes