Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nice of dev that he ruined Tracy for me.. I liked her. Now I do not have a good opinion of her.

This new teacher.. is beautiful and hot but damn! what a bitch !!:rolleyes:
She is targeting Tracy and we have forced bdsm lesbian scene. And instead of resisting, Tracy gave up and loved how this bitch treated her ...
It's a pity dev decided to put Tracy here .. instead of her, he should give here Liu for example. Liu deserves a decent spanking.:HideThePain:

I don't like when we have forced content that cannot be stopped. This scene takes place even if we don't follow this teacher.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Some technical question - why is there pic of college when transition happens, like im talking to someone and when camera change angle/transition to different place there is pic of college untill i click

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
F95 gets the Patreon releases while the Steam episodes are collections of the smaller releases here and in Patreon. Steam episodes have achievements and some even have sound effects. Episode 4 was the last release in Steam which is about three or four releases behind Patreon.

If you got the threesome that means you are on the Summer path and didn’t go on vacation with Blanca.
yes i know, but after Sum,mer gone to himalaya and ditched MC, no more new at all by Bianca...even a phone message...really?

Reactions: Riga101

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017

This is your chance to win College Bound prizes on Steam!

20 lucky winners will get a free Steam key for either College Bound: Episode 4 DLC or College Bound: Arctic Adventure (the winner selects one of the two options). The rules are simple: click here[giv.gg], complete the steps and get giveaway entries. Done, you're already participating in our giveaway! Keep in mind that more entries equal higher chances to win, so complete more steps for higher winning chances.

What are you waiting for? Try your luck, join our giveaway, and have the chance to win amazing prizes!

Closing date for entries will be 7:59 PM GMT on September 28, 2022.

Enter here:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Nice of dev that he ruined Tracy for me.. I liked her. Now I do not have a good opinion of her.

This new teacher.. is beautiful and hot but damn! what a bitch !!:rolleyes:
She is targeting Tracy and we have forced bdsm lesbian scene. And instead of resisting, Tracy gave up and loved how this bitch treated her ...
It's a pity dev decided to put Tracy here .. instead of her, he should give here Liu for example. Liu deserves a decent spanking.:HideThePain:

I don't like when we have forced content that cannot be stopped. This scene takes place even if we don't follow this teacher.
Yes this last update should have been called "The Blue-Ball Update" as the mc doesn't get any sex he just watches sex unless my memory has failed(which happens a lot). That kind of attitude I happen to agree with the MC as it was written Stacy what a bitch I'm hoping to dominate that bitch and turn the tables. She needs an attitude change and the bdsm...I hope Tracy takes that strap on and by the direction of the MC she dominates her and humiliates her. Tracy will then be redeemed in my mind, anybody who complains that Tracy is submissive and wouldn't take on that role can view it as being commanded by the MC so in fact she is submissive to the MC and doing what he commands. :devilish:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: frozenfeet

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Many mixed feelings with this game for some time now. Since Miranda went to jail, personally, this game no longer gives me any motivation to continue playing.

The "main plot" doesn't catch my attention anymore, many of the interactions with the girls seem very monotonous and repetitive... And that's not to mention that since a few updates ago we see part of the MC's face and he has that ridiculous fucking shitty hairstyle. Fuck, I can't deal with that hairstyle. It's horrible.
And, now Tracy getting fucked by someone else? Okay. Thanks, I guess.

And, at least what I feel, there is very little romance. I feel like the vast majority of scenes are "let's fuck just because we're horny". The game has the romance tag, but on the FOZ Patreon it doesn't mention 'romance' anywhere. It only mentions 'corruption'. Maybe this game was never meant to have romance.

Right now, the only thing I like about the game is the beautiful stretch marks several of the girls have. From the beginning of the game I thought that was an excellent detail.

So, right now, it's one of those games where I press Ctrl until I find a sex scene.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Many mixed feelings with this game for some time now. Since Miranda went to jail, personally, this game no longer gives me any motivation to continue playing.

The "main plot" doesn't catch my attention anymore, many of the interactions with the girls seem very monotonous and repetitive... And that's not to mention that since a few updates ago we see part of the MC's face and he has that ridiculous fucking shitty hairstyle. Fuck, I can't deal with that hairstyle. It's horrible.
And, now Tracy getting fucked by someone else? Okay. Thanks, I guess.

And, at least what I feel, there is very little romance. I feel like the vast majority of scenes are "let's fuck just because we're horny". The game has the romance tag, but on the FOZ Patreon it doesn't mention 'romance' anywhere. It only mentions 'corruption'. Maybe this game was never meant to have romance.

Right now, the only thing I like about the game is the beautiful stretch marks several of the girls have. From the beginning of the game I thought that was an excellent detail.

So, right now, it's one of those games where I press Ctrl until I find a sex scene.
For me, my main draw for this game is MC cheating on GF with multiple women. When Summer breaks up from MC, it lost its unique appeal and just becomes your bog standard "talk and fuck women" type of game. Wish there'll be an option to reconcile with Summer again.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
For me, my main draw for this game is MC cheating on GF with multiple women. When Summer breaks up from MC, it lost its unique appeal and just becomes your bog standard "talk and fuck women" type of game. Wish there'll be an option to reconcile with Summer again.
Though i didn't follow with it, i'm reasonably sure there's an option NOT to break up with Summer in the game already....

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I have two saves one where I didn't put Miranda in jail and the other I did. You should try the Miranda route it has her calling the MC during the last scene with Willow

And that's not to mention that since a few updates ago we see part of the MC's face and he has that ridiculous fucking shitty hairstyle. Fuck, I can't deal with that hairstyle. It's horrible.
Yeah I cannot stand the pompadour hairstyle on any of the games it's as bad as the rat tail(and I rocked the rat tail down to my butt in the 80's) or mullet not sure why the dev's pick that hairstyle out of all the assets. If that is going to be the hairstyle should have kept the MC as first person perspective so we never see him.

Yes I too love those beautiful stretch marks of the fat badonkadonk's

treepools

May 17, 2021
Why does the download at the top of this thread not containe the .exe file?

I've tried downloading several games and can't get them to open

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why does the download at the top of this thread not containe the .exe file?

I've tried downloading several games and can't get them to open
I guess your anti virus program puts them into quarantine. You did used an unzipper like winrar or 7zip to unpack the content, right?!

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Does anyone have an error like "aishaPregnant is not defined" on Aisha being pregnant route?
Every update I do a new run + continue my original run from an old version .. I noticed this issue several updates ago (forgot which version it started showing though) .. I noticed that the new runs don't consider Aisha pregnant even though I did however that continued old run still have her pregnant

Like in v 0.6.04 for example:
The last scene with Willow in the "continued old run" she asks MC if he noticed Aisha gaining weight especially in her belly area and that if she didn't know better she would have thought that Aisha is pregnant .. and MC thinking to himself that the cat is almost out of the bag soon everyone will notice
However in a new clean run (even though I creampie Aisha in the 3some) all the scenes that should mention her pregnancy sadly ignore that like she is not pregnant

Edit: I think this issue started around v0.5.13 - v0.5.16

Last edited:
Reactions: TrenciJack
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes