Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
If we are playing on the Blanca path, will we lose out on any scenes if we play this new update with the mod? According to the changelog, bonus Blanca scenes were added...
No because I always do a diff/patch as part of updating my mods so the new changes are there before I do any of my magic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't know what and why is changed but now, after the trial and after the 3some with Linda and Jess..i can't receive any more Blanca video via Phone as i can receive before...i can bang her before with no problem even if i was with summer...why change this? now i have that damn script error saying blanca isn't my girlfriends...welll it's been half the game i know this...but before this don'ìt stopped me to receive video and bang blanca...so what?

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
WTF ? I downloaded the last version and load my last save (end of holidays with bianca) and I have just a scene at the prison and... it's over...

Nilanjan85

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 964703

Overview:
After two years of working your butt off in college, you finally managed to qualify for an international student exchange program, which also guarantees you a generous scholarship. It was supposed to be a hell of a year-long adventure - you and your girlfriend Summer (who made the cut as well) together in sweet, sweet Paris. Sounds nice, doesn’t it? Well, maybe if the principal didn’t suddenly exclude you from the program completely. That bitch.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-12
Developer: FOZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.16
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Planned tags:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Arctic Adventure

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - - GALLERY UNLOCKER -

slashbang thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1111347 View attachment 964716 View attachment 964717 View attachment 964722 View attachment 964719 View attachment 979429 View attachment 964721 View attachment 964724 View attachment 1111350 View attachment 964725 View attachment 1111349 View attachment 979430 View attachment 999496 View attachment 1111345 View attachment 1025504 View attachment 1071360
Give my personal Arctic adventure story walkthrough. i think its helpful for many players like me
View attachment 964703

Overview:
After two years of working your butt off in college, you finally managed to qualify for an international student exchange program, which also guarantees you a generous scholarship. It was supposed to be a hell of a year-long adventure - you and your girlfriend Summer (who made the cut as well) together in sweet, sweet Paris. Sounds nice, doesn’t it? Well, maybe if the principal didn’t suddenly exclude you from the program completely. That bitch.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-06-12
Developer: FOZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.16
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Planned tags:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Arctic Adventure

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - - GALLERY UNLOCKER -

slashbang thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1111347 View attachment 964716 View attachment 964717 View attachment 964722 View attachment 964719 View attachment 979429 View attachment 964721 View attachment 964724 View attachment 1111350 View attachment 964725 View attachment 1111349 View attachment 979430 View attachment 999496 View attachment 1111345 View attachment 1025504 View attachment 1071360
Give my personal Arctic adventure story walkthrough. i think its helpful for many players like me

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.16(0.5.23-24)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
file S0413.rpy contains following lines of code

"Cheat: Play the naughty Blanca scene while also still doing the Summer Path too":
$ summerLove0410cheat = True
$ summerLove0410 = False

and in the file S0523.rpy you have this code

if summerLove0410cheat:
$ stillWithSummer = False

since stillwithsummer is set to false due to summerLove0410cheat = True it skips the summer scene from this update. summerLove0410cheat was supposed to let us be in summer path but also have Blanca's scenes.

why did you set stillwithsummer as false when summerLove0410cheat is set to true?

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Remember when this was a story about your prinicpal Corrupting you, and the choice between your GF, her best friend, and the prinicpal and now it's a bizzare convulted story about you dating the Red Head?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

Workupload

Can someone put it up somewhere else? I haven't been able to access Workupload for some reason.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
My initial thoughts after that birthday scene. Read them if you enjoy my essays or your curiosity gets the better of you.
I'll probably finish out the game. Summer, Blanca, and the other love interests are sufficient to make me want to see the rest of the story. But I need to go back in, now knowing that two love interests really aren't love interests at all so I can just ignore Aisha and Willow's stuff that isn't directly story related. But this left me with a real shitty feeling. Made even worse because it is such an easy fix in Ren'py to make it at least skippable.

I really got nothing else to say right now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes