• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Dear god these internal monologues and 4th wall breaking "jokes" are absolutely cringe and rage inducing. I cant believe that someone came up with them, put the into code, read thought them and said wow its amazing, but whats worse is that people praise the story and dialogue? huh. While I know that this site doesnt have high standards its still quite baffling.
Yeah the internal monologues are just terrible, I just skip through them as quick as I can

Reactions: Necronlord3

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What's the changelog for this update?
Well just played it, the shortest update ever, maybe one minute to watch Miranda in prison thinking about revenge!!
It's getting ridiculous, seriously !!!
Those updates are only existing to give the opportunity to the dev to advertise for his paying game

Reactions: Jackreacher8197

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Well just played it, the shortest update ever, maybe one minute to watch Miranda in prison thinking about revenge!!
It's getting ridiculous, seriously !!!
Those updates are only existing to give the opportunity to the dev to advertise for his paying game
Thanks, I was about to download it but I think I'll pass, started good but I feel the dev is just milking the patrons.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If you have testified/imprisoned Miranda, the update is literally 6 to 10 renders of her arguing with a prison guard in the yard of that prison. (Update 0.5.16)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
About this update! When did april fools day chsnge to June 12th. It reminds me of the shortest song in the world, It goes like this " This is the shortest song in the world" sung to any tune you want. Both are a disappointing joke.Sorry dev I won't be wasting my time any more on this one and deffehtly not buying it on Steam. As the lady on weakest link says"GOODBYE'

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, the updates to this have always been shockingly short.

It's not something I complain about, I usually just wait a few updates then I get a bit to go on.

This though....

This is worth mocking.

It isn't even a scene, it's about 6 renders.

It takes ALL the audacity to call this an update and give it to people paying you. It's okay for us but people are giving him money for this absolute joke of an update.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

It's not something I complain about, I usually just wait a few updates then I get a bit to go on.

This though....

This is worth mocking.

It takes ALL the audacity to call this an update and give it to people paying you. It's okay for us but people are giving him money for this absolute joke of an update.
Thanks for the heads up, now I know to wait at least another 2-4 updates before I check back in.

Reactions: JJsaint

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

This though....

This is worth mocking.

It's frustrating really. I would much rather have 6 renders of Aisha or 6 renders of Willow than Miranda.
I've always despised the Miranda content and really kinda always skipped through the Blanca and Summer content as well. It seems like the characters that should be focused on are characters that dev just made for a good one-off scene for fan service.
As far as the update length goes, I've done the same as you since I started this game. I'd play an update, wait for 4-5 updates and play again.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

This though....

This is worth mocking.

You are certainly right on the nose about this game being notorious for short updates. This is one of the games that I am always wishing would update less often. I only play it every 5 or 6 updates even at its normal pace. Updating it for one short scene with no sexual content isn't the way to keep the crowd pleased.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
If you are on the summer path you meet her at her apartment and then get the prison scene with Miranda. I got this scene and no Blanca scene (no scene at all) last month.

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
Compressed version?
Mixdrop and Racaty dont work in India, and mega has a limit of 1gb.
Devs please use gofile or pixeldrain its really fast and realiable.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes