lkta

May 3, 2017
So the Arctic Adventure spinoff has a stupid hidden image game. Here's a spoiler for one just so you all know what to look for. Also, if you do the hide dialogue show/hide you'll also notice the image button show/hide as well. Might make it easier. I might just update this post with all I find.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are the full 5 Arctic Adventure Hidden images

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Probally stupid to ask

But will we have to choose between Summer and Biance ?

For example if you choose Bianca will summer eventually come back as a friends with benefits thing

Same goes if you pick Summer ... Will Bianca still come back eventually

Or do we need to make two seperate runs trough this game and pick one of them for theh entire game and leave the other alone ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
in dojn't understand...loading from last save doesn't do nothing..it ends the same as last updater with continue...and if i clik continue it start with blanca ads...is there new contents? last update wMC went to cabin with Sia or how sher is called...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ohh in downloaded from rpdl the torrent but it wasn't updated...that's why i see no new content

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
After all that time Blanca got finaly a sex scene again and than the scene was short and one of the worst sex scenes...i hoped for one like with Jess as they were on the short trip...and to make it worse she is on the pill :cautious:

Is the Tracy sex scene in the last update forced ? Cause i rejected her at every opportunity and had still no choice, but there where a lot of errors to ignore...

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
And so the CollegeBoundArctic Adventure game ends when I get back by plane. And there will be no new updates?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
After all that time Blanca got finaly a sex scene again and than the scene was short and one of the worst sex scenes...i hoped for one like with Jess as they were on the short trip...and to make it worse she is on the pill :cautious:

Is the Tracy sex scene in the last update forced ? Cause i rejected her at every opportunity and had still no choice, but there where a lot of errors to ignore...
It's like he's actively trying to kill his own game. :FacePalm: Only way I can explain these idiotic decisions.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what a opain try tor ead the test!!! how can dev not see that is nearly impiossible tor ead properly cuz white text with no text box mix up with background images?? jeez..pls add a text box at least and make the character much larger and tick

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.5.10)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Lord Ashram, Please can you work to update your mod for latest version and the Arctic Adventure side game.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Arctic Adventure needs a text box, most of the time you have to focus really hard to read the dialogues.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it just me or is Summer being even more of a cunt than usual in the Arctic Adventure? (Played only partway through, but by now I want to drop both the candles and her in the hole Katla is talking about.)
yeah, she's even worse in Arctic Adventure.

BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
im curious is this ahead the steam releases or is this before the steam release or it is the next episode after the third one because i have all three on steam and just curious?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there a WT for stand alone game? Can't get all scenes no matter what I choose.
Lord Ashram, Please can you work to update your mod for latest version and the Arctic Adventure side game.
The answer to your first question had been answered here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-5-09-foz.70256/post-7759461

As for Arctic Adventure, yes I will be doing a Walkthrough Mod for it but I plan to get College Bound hopefully done by today and I have 2 other games I got to work on, in between real world stuff, that got released in the last 24+ hours then I will be able to get to Arctic Adventure.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am so confused at this point I don't know which mod update works with which game update. I'm giving up!!!
This has been answered multiple times now by myself and others.

When Foz released College Bound 5.08 then game code called itself 5.09 but the game actually went to 5.10, so I labeled my mod as 5.10 since that is was it is.
Now that Foz has released the next updated to College Bound he is calling it 5.09 but the game code is 5.11.
WHEN I get my mod out for this latest release of College Bound, I will label it 5.11(5.09) to hopefully clear things up a little bit.

It always helps to read a few posts, sometimes a couple of pages back to get your answer.

As for Arctic Adventure, the mod for that will be coming later.

Edit:
Game code goes to 5.12 not 5.11.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
So the Arctic Adventure spinoff has a stupid hidden image game. Here's a spoiler for one just so you all know what to look for. Also, if you do the hide dialogue show/hide you'll also notice the image button show/hide as well. Might make it easier. I might just update this post with all I find.

if u have luminosity set ijn some way nthey are nearly invisible

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes