d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
LMAO
View attachment 1678048

Thanks for update but is she need to talk about this camgirl thing all the time? Its kind of annoying you know? Everytime we talk with her she always talks about being camgirl. I love her drawing, she is damn hot but this camgirl thing is damn mod killer to think her as a girlfriend material and you writing her dialogues all the time about being camgirl and pleasing her fans is not helping. I wish we had another job path for her, like a choiceable thing or maybe at least you could stop slapping our face ''I'm camgirl, im pleasing my fans.'' thing over and over again :cautious: We get it alright :LOL:
View attachment 1677984
It's clear that she's a gold digging slut so her being a camgirl hardly bothers me. Bitch wanted to fucking replace summer :LOL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
LMAO
View attachment 1678048

Thanks for update but is she need to talk about this camgirl thing all the time? Its kind of annoying you know? Everytime we talk with her she always talks about being camgirl. I love her drawing, she is damn hot but this camgirl thing is damn mod killer to think her as a girlfriend material and you writing her dialogues all the time about being camgirl and pleasing her fans is not helping. I wish we had another job path for her, like a choiceable thing or maybe at least you could stop slapping our face ''I'm camgirl, im pleasing my fans.'' thing over and over again :cautious: We get it alright :LOL:
View attachment 1677984
Yeah she's becoming rather obnoxious and 1 dimensional. Which is shocking considering she's the last person in the game whose character should be so flat.

Reactions: Necronlord3

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are you kidding? They are babes. I didn't see any stretch marks, but I'm 48 with not too good vision FOR my age (but not changed more than slightly since the 1990s.)
Yeah, there's stretch marks on the milfy characters and Aisha. But I agree, the women in this VN are babes.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Generally even if women are 40s-50s they won't have stretch marks if they never had kids. It's having them that causes that. Women in their 20s with kids can have.

• Angry
Reactions: sdibolcrif

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Generally even if women are 40s-50s they won't have stretch marks if they never had kids. It's having them that causes that. Women in their 20s with kids can have.
Age doesn't really matter. It's genetics. It can also happen to people who gain weight quickly. One of my friends back in high school was overweight. Then he started working out. He got stretch marks near his arm pits and biceps from muscle gain.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For me, the problem is more in how it is implemented. For instance. "Aisha" has specific stretch marks around her tummy that are "indicative" of a woman that has been pregnant. The Dev clearly painted her as a "virgin" having never had intercourse with a man. I am not a geneticist so I cant make a valid argument against what you said, but I can tell you that as a father of two children, I know what stretch marks look like and how they manifest. You are correct in that stretch marks occur due to rapid growth in a particular area where the skin isn't able to grow naturally to keep up. But virtually every woman over 35 in this game having them?

GetOutOfMyLab To me most of the women look essentially the same in the face. Same broad flat mouth, high forehead and sleepy looking eyes with dark circles around them. They look stoned. Honestly most of them look like they should be siblings because there isn't enough difference between their facial features to make them unique.

Its just how I see them. To each his own though right?
As far as the genetics aspect, my own mother has 3 kids and not a single stretch mark. Some people's skin just have more elasticity, for lack of a better term.

Anyway, I do agree that most of the women look the same in the face (some of us were just discussing this just the other day). But yes, to each their own.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
I got an image not found error during Sina's scene where you drive to her RV. I can see and interact with the text but the images are not there. Just a black screen. It lasts until I get to the university, then after 2 clicks it goea back to black screen. I get to the library and I can see the library, but not Tracy. After a few clicks it again goes black. The proper imagery seems to return when I call Summer. It sucks that I missed 2 sex scenes.

I am using the walkthrough/cheat mod.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Walkthrough/cheat mod seems to be to next version of the game ?
This has been explained ad nausium. The update number in the code and the number on the title do not fucking match. The modder went with the code instead of the title, which is apt to continue to be a problem going forward but is the wiser decision for compatibility purposes. Just download the mod for fuck's sake. Press the copy button on your back click and create a back up unmodded version if you are at all concerned that the mod will break it. You have nothing to lose but a file you can delete with the push of a button.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes