Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
is the Walkthrough/ Incest Mod (0.5.10) working with the 0.5.08 version of this game?
The mega archive is 5.08. When i extract it it's 5.09. The walkthrough is for 5.10. This is madness :eek:
Just checked, it works.
Foz called this release 0.5.08 but the game says it's 0.5.09 BUT the game code goes to 0.5.10 so I named my mod update appropriately since this release really is 0.5.10.

Also when I made my post here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-5-08-foz.70256/post-7624079
I had not fully tested my update yet, I just finally got a chance to and yes everything works just fine.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So before this update my favorite girls in the game were in this order:
Jess->Sina->Mia->Summer->Willow->Everyone else
After this update, Sina just got a small bump just slightly above Jess now but once we get to bust a nut in Sina's ass then there'll a bump that puts her up higher than Jess.

Reactions: Sonico

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.5.08]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.5.08]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.5.10)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Isn't Jess Lynda's daughter According to this patch? She calls Lynda 'Aunt' always.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Isn't Jess Lynda's daughter According to this patch? She calls Lynda 'Aunt' always.
No. Jess is MCs cousin and Lynda is an aunt to them both. Sister of their parents, although it isn't clear if it is a maternal or paternal relation.
In my patch Jess is also Lynda's niece and I have Jess call Lynda her aunt too. I thought I might have had Lynda call Jess her niece too but maybe not. Since Foz has not given another Aunt or Uncle to tie Jess to I haven't written that in yet, but I may go back later and add it in but it may no be until closer to the end of the game.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Which version do I use now ? the 0.5.10 one ?
Talking about the "Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.5.10)" mod
If you had read some of my recent posts then everything would be clear.
Foz called this release 0.5.08 but the game code calls the game 0.5.09 but the game itself goes to 0.5.10 so I properly named it 0.5.10.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
LMAO
Screenshot_2.jpg

Thanks for update but is she need to talk about this camgirl thing all the time? Its kind of annoying you know? Everytime we talk with her she always talks about being camgirl. I love her drawing, she is damn hot but this camgirl thing is damn mod killer to think her as a girlfriend material and you writing her dialogues all the time about being camgirl and pleasing her fans is not helping. I wish we had another job path for her, like a choiceable thing or maybe at least you could stop slapping our face ''I'm camgirl, im pleasing my fans.'' thing over and over again :cautious: We get it alright :LOL:
Screenshot_1.jpg

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
LMAO
View attachment 1678048

Thanks for update but is she need to talk about this camgirl thing all the time? Its kind of annoying you know? Everytime we talk with her she always talks about being camgirl. I love her drawing, she is damn hot but this camgirl thing is damn mod killer to think her as a girlfriend material and you writing her dialogues all the time about being camgirl and pleasing her fans is not helping. I wish we had another job path for her, like a choiceable thing or maybe at least you could stop slapping our face ''I'm camgirl, im pleasing my fans.'' thing over and over again :cautious: We get it alright :LOL:
View attachment 1677984
The camgirl thing doesn't bother me in the least bit, but I'm always open for having choices for those who aren't into something.

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes