Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Indeed, it's v5.09 in game and even v5.10 if you look in the scripts folder... o_O
So I just jumped in the script files and even though the release name is 0.5.08, and the file says it's 0.5.09, it really seems to be 0.5.10 as the end of 0.5.08 continues into 0.5.09 and 0.5.09 jumps into 0.5.10. Anyone in the discord may have a better insight but I don't have time just yet. I'll be working on updating my mod very soon.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No... it won't have the same effect because maybe the small updates are just there to hide the fact the game is now plotless... I've played the first Steam version and thought it was cool, but every update since then had no meaningful event (except the defloration of the now-crazy girlfriend, but, on the other hand, the author made her unlikeable, thus, insignificant) and, instead of structuring the plot, it became the mess as it is now. And there were more than three months since then... It's clearly a game being written as it's done...

But lo and behold! The dev just announced a spin-off on Steam!
well, not sure where all that came from. What dev is doing is known as agile development. Fast-paced development and releases which allows them to receive feedback early on in the process, fix bugs, and all at the same time, keep interest up by not making people wait months a time between releases. Doesn't work for everyone, but I think this dev is doing well at it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
well, not sure where all that came from. What dev is doing is known as agile development. Fast-paced development and releases which allows them to receive feedback early on in the process, fix bugs, and all at the same time, keep interest up by not making people wait months a time between releases. Doesn't work for everyone, but I think this dev is doing well at it.
Those releases are not always of the same quality, sometimes it's crap, sometimes it's annoying and sometimes it's funny.
This last one was not so bad but it's clear that the dev is struggling to find something original.
There was some ok fuck scenes in it but i mostly choose to reject the offer when it was possible, i' don't know the game did not put me in the mood, it was quite dull. I felt like a guy doing the same job since years!!:ROFLMAO:
The only real good moment was in the end if you drink the potion, i guess this will be an end i musk say!
I feel like we are running around in circle in this game, time to kill it!!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my mod:
  • Updated for 0.5.10 content
  • More Incest dialogue changes if Incest is enabled

Note: I had a busy day and also had to make a quick trip to Alabama to help ensure all the optional incest dialogue in this update for Aunt Lynda and Cousin Jess were done right.
With that (lol) I have not tested this update yet other than give it a debug check for errors. I will test this mod update tomorrow and will make any necessary changes if need be.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of College Bound 0.5.08 (.10?) with Lord Ashram multi mod
Unlocked gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.5.08

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Is there anyway to continue from my 0.5.06 save to 0.5.08.
Or am I expected to start a whole new game, or is there a scene where I need to continue from.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there anyway to continue from my 0.5.06 save to 0.5.08.
Or am I expected to start a whole new game, or is there a scene where I need to continue from.
There's a giant load button on the left side of the game menu.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Hey I'm not sure if your joking or not, but that's how I normally continue my games, but right after the jess & matt debate and I'm outside looking at the blue car. Blanca comes on screen telling me that it's basically the end of the current content.
No new content at all.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey I'm not sure if your joking or not, but that's how I normally continue my games, but right after the jess & matt debate and I'm outside looking at the blue car. Blanca comes on screen telling me that it's basically the end of the current content.
No new content at all.
Then load a different save.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Then load a different save.
Hey thanks ZTex for your input, so come to find out somehow some of my files were corrupted, and I had to go back a few pages and it worked, and yes you were right. So thanks again.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
TBH handjob is shit. Does nothing for me. Same with blowjob. Footjob an actual turnoff. Haven't played all through but seems Summer is in the looney bin.
And I see he's starting that fucking retarded auto pullout shit again. Why do men like that, I will never understand.

Reactions: MCDom
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes