Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was hoping to keep that slut away from summer. Is this threesome optional?
Well i broke up with Summer.
Blanca became the GF, no thresome, no making up Summer/Blanca and Blanca want's to stop with the cam girl gig as the MC asked her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The threesome is a part of Summer and Blanca making up if on the Summer Only or Cheat Mode Paths.

Basically on those two Paths Summer gets on meds and becomes a good person and you get on the Harem Path but it looks like on the Blanca Path that Blanca wants a monogamous relationship with the MC while still being a camgirl. It's kinda funny to me.
I'm on the Blanca only path and she, indeed, wants a monogamous relationship, but when MC brought up the cam girl thing she seemed fine with giving it up right away. MC said he didn't want to force her or anything and she goes on to admit that she would like to do something else moving forward.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well i broke up with Summer.
Blanca became the GF, no thresome, no making up Summer/Blanca and Blanca want's to stop with the cam girl gig as the MC asked her.
I'm on the Blanca only path and she, indeed, wants a monogamous relationship, but when MC brought up the cam girl thing she seemed fine with giving it up right away. MC said he didn't want to force her or anything and she goes on to admit that she would like to do something else moving forward.
Since I'm on the Cheat Mode Path for multiple reasons, did you guys forget that she is using the vacation to persuade the MC to let her continue being a camgirl? And the MC seemed OK with that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Since I'm on the Cheat Mode Path for multiple reasons, did you guys forget that she is using the vacation to persuade the MC to let her continue being a camgirl? And the MC seemed OK with that.
Didn't forget, but not how I took it. She said she had already planned on doing a video or two there and that it was actually a business expense, so MC wouldn't have to pay. And MC thought to himself, maybe he was being too hasty. So it seems that there might still be potential for the camgirl thing to end. It didn't seem to me that Blanca was trying to push MC in one way or the other.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
IIRC she was ok stoping it but asked if the MC want's to do a last cam sesion with him fucking her, thats all :unsure:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have downloaded The game College Bound long time ago from the first version. And i was going forwart with any new version. On version 0.5.08 i loaded my last save and it says " end of this version" This one 0.5.10 says the same. So it's not for free ? It.s not for free here on F95ZONE ?? I need to pay on patreon for this version??? I'm not using some waltkrough mod or some cheat mod. And it says always END of this version. So it's not FREE??
You're doing something wrong. Don't know what, but it's amazing whatever it is.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How i'm doing something wrong when i have a high end PC for many years ago (means i had always) played thousands of games.. and i unzip CollegeBound-0.5.10-pc.zip in a new folder and i load the last or near the last save playing and on the same scene it says ...END of this version? It happens on version 0.5.8 too. I cannot do something wrong even if i want.That'swhy i asked if i need to pay on Patreon. Or maybe starting a new game from the beginning like some others games?? But they say it to start a new game. But here not. And i would not care if i don't liked this game .That's on my favorites and i'm stuck now after playing so long. Below is the scene i stuck. That means i could not pplay the last two versions or maybe 3 of them
Is your save on the screen with the continue button? If so, rollback one and then proceed normally.

Reactions: Hatitchor
Jul 1, 2018
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
For those interested, I tested it on 0.5.10 (0.5.12) and the gallery unlocker still works.

Even better is that I just tested it on the Arctic Adventure and it also works

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes thats before the end. I have enabled rollback now. Left and Right from the setting menu. But the arrows dont work. The skipp on the left corner is from the TAB button. But it doesn't work. No forward no back. And when i click to continue.. the same happens. End of version. So i quess something happens and my game is corrupt?/ On the save files?? Are save files from this on the C users App data ?? If yes i'm gonna delete them and i will start a new game.
That's strange behavior, for sure. I just use the mouse wheel to rollback. Anyway, yeah, you can find the game saves in this folder:

%APPDATA%\RenPy

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
what is Arctic Adventure? What is the difference with the main game?

I am also confused with the mod version. Current release is 0.5.10 but mod versions are for 0.5.14(0.5.12). What does it mean?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what is Arctic Adventure? What is the difference with the main game?

I am also confused with the mod version. Current release is 0.5.10 but mod versions are for 0.5.14(0.5.12). What does it mean?
Arctic Adventure is non-canon with some of the main game's characters (MC, Summer, Blanca, and a few new characters).

As for versions, the mod is keeping up with the code found in the game files, but for some reason the dev is versioning the game differently than what's present in the code. It's all screwy, but the mod developer explains it in this thread a few times. TLDR - the mod will work with the game, but the versions do not match.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Didn't forget, but not how I took it. She said she had already planned on doing a video or two there and that it was actually a business expense, so MC wouldn't have to pay. And MC thought to himself, maybe he was being too hasty. So it seems that there might still be potential for the camgirl thing to end. It didn't seem to me that Blanca was trying to push MC in one way or the other.
I'm hoping we get a choice about that down the line. My only small complaint in this otherwise very nice update was having no choice about calling out Blanca for her camgirl gig. I like having girls do slutty and sexy things in games like this (shocker, I know :LOL:) so I have no problems with her camming it up, and that hyprocrite manwhore of an MC shouldn't either!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.10/12:unsure:] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,16 GB / 761 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,12 GB / 727 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.12-mac-crunched.zip
Unofficial Update Patch Size: 100 MB / 24 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.12-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.09/11 to v0.5.10/12 (Uncompressed / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
For those interested, I tested it on 0.5.10 (0.5.12) and the gallery unlocker still works.

Even better is that I just tested it on the Arctic Adventure and it also works
it will work on every version of this game (unless dev changes something) and many more game that use the similar type of code. Universal = any version of the game.

Reactions: "CJ"
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes