GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Now Bianca is gone ? Version 0.5.12 is finished. I have not played even 0.580 . Okay i understand. Thanks for trying to help me. Of course college bound is finished. Bye bye developer.
What do you mean Blanca is gone? She's still around. She invited my MC on a vacation coming up after bumping uglies.

Also, College Bound is not done yet.

I'm hoping we get a choice about that down the line. My only small complaint in this otherwise very nice update was having no choice about calling out Blanca for her camgirl gig. I like having girls do slutty and sexy things in games like this (shocker, I know :LOL:) so I have no problems with her camming it up, and that hyprocrite manwhore of an MC shouldn't either!
I, like you, also enjoy having girls doing slutty and sexy things. So I also have no issues with her camming it up :D

Reactions: NateGrey

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.14(0.5.12)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
I guess we have to wait for 5.14(5.12)? Because this release is 5.10.

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
I have the following problem: After the scene where you can choose between Mia and Lucia, the game ends (Upadte). For me it looks like all the new content that should come with 05.10 (05.12) is not available. Feels more like I'm playing version 05.09. Also the 8 new animations in the gallery are hidden? is this a bug? if so is there already a way to fix it?

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I have the following problem: After the scene where you can choose between Mia and Lucia, the game ends (Upadte). For me it looks like all the new content that should come with 05.10 (05.12) is not available. Feels more like I'm playing version 05.09. Also the 8 new animations in the gallery are hidden? is this a bug? if so is there already a way to fix it?
Have you dl a mod? It happen a lot when you put the mode into your "new" updated game folder, if the mod is not updated itself for the new version.

Brasidas

Jun 28, 2019

I'm having the same issue and have had it for around the last three updates. I'm using the walkthrough mod. I've even started a new game to see if it fixed the issue, but it stops at the same point as previous versions.

Jul 10, 2020
i dont know whats up but in the last 2 releases i got nothing new , are those some those stupid ones that put more stuff in the parts you would already had played ???
because i'm like on the moon or something after an interaction with Blanca's sister

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm having the same issue and have had it for around the last three updates. I'm using the walkthrough mod. I've even started a new game to see if it fixed the issue, but it stops at the same point as previous versions.
i dont know whats up but in the last 2 releases i got nothing new , are those some those stupid ones that put more stuff in the parts you would already had played ???
because i'm like on the moon or something after an interaction with Blanca's sister
Just dl this mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-5-10-foz.70256/post-6575777

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.14(0.5.12)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Does this match the version in the OP? This post says the game is at 0.5.10 but your mods are above that. If your mod(s) match, OP should be updated with the proper version numbers to whoever has permissions to do so

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Didn't forget, but not how I took it. She said she had already planned on doing a video or two there and that it was actually a business expense, so MC wouldn't have to pay. And MC thought to himself, maybe he was being too hasty. So it seems that there might still be potential for the camgirl thing to end. It didn't seem to me that Blanca was trying to push MC in one way or the other.
IIRC she was ok stoping it but asked if the MC want's to do a last cam sesion with him fucking her, thats all :unsure:
Only Foz knows for sure, but at first she did come off that she would consider she would stop but as soon the convo went towards the vacation trip and her using it as a business expense (As someone who owns my own business I've business expensed vacations as much as the tax laws allow, lol) she seemed more like she was trying to justify that to continue being a camgirl.

Reactions: syh653

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does this match the version in the OP? This post says the game is at 0.5.10 but your mods are above that. If your mod(s) match, OP should be updated with the proper version numbers to whoever has permissions to do so
I really have been trying to simplify the craziness that has become what Foz is doing with his releases as of late but it's not been easy.
The game name version does not match the game code version name which does not match the actual game code, making it difficult to name the mods properly. I tried to improve on this with the last 2 mod releases but it's still not perfect.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes