jipote5610

Apr 14, 2022
wtf i dumped summers ass awhile ago, then im with shanice and he tells her he feels bad cheating on summer, but i will have no strings attached sex. Bitch ive been with Blanca since we had the choice to get rid of psycho summer so i dont know wtf is going on and im not starting this game over. also notice after every 3 renders theres the university image showing up for some reason
All the things you mentioned happened to me too, and when I'm with Aisha some renders don't have a background, only Aisha appears. The latest updates have been disappointing and feel rushed.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i have this error how can i fix it?? i opened the rpy file and see4ms all right.,,..but i'm nopt expert...plz hand me an help..
Just need one piece of info before i do anything to help. Are you using a mod or not ?
Also are you on the Summer path, Bianca Path or Both ?

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just need one piece of info before i do anything to help. Are you using a mod or not ?
Also are you on the Summer path, Bianca Path or Both ?
thanks no mod here, i had sex with summer and bianca and all the other woman ofc...and got the 3some with summer\blanca too last updaate

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
thanks no mod here, i had sex with summer and bianca and all the other woman ofc...and got the 3some with summer\blanca too last updaate
Alright probably just a variable setting issue.
if you open console type $girlfriend = u'Summer'

Reactions: indio68

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.10(0.5.12)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Will it work with latest game version i.e. 0.5.11?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.5.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.5.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
0.5.11(0.5.16)
  • Updated for 0.5.11(0.5.16) content
  • More Incest dialogue changes if Incest is enabled

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
What about her protege? The Asian girl she was going to send to France rather than MC. Forget her name.
Liu

so you can't avoid any scene if the mc is not in relationship with summer anymore? LMAO
Nearly all of them have an option to not have sex them, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Alright probably just a variable setting issue.
if you open console type $girlfriend = u'Summer'
In the console you can just use:
girlfriend = Summer
you don't need all the rest if you don't want to.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Liu

Nearly all of them have an option to not have sex them, so I don't know what you are talking about.

In the console you can just use:
girlfriend = Summer
you don't need all the rest if you don't want to.
I'LL GIVE IT A TRY...HOW TO OPEN CONSOLE? i need to do thjis only 1 time?? why i don't have named summer in the rpy file? ithanks

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'LL GIVE IT A TRY...HOW TO OPEN CONSOLE? i need to do thjis only 1 time?? why i don't have named summer in the rpy file? ithanks
Put this in your game folder, then during the game hold shift + o to bring up the console.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes it's just one time.

The file itself looks fine but sometimes stuff just goes wrong. Summer is set in another file. It just looks like your game didn't properly update the variable change.

Reactions: indio68

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.5.11(0.5.16)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Can you give a instruction about installation. Thanks

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes