Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Still nowhere near as overused as that solitary, sad clothing shop that exists in seemingly every 3DCG smut game ever.

View attachment 1775045
It's not really the shop beeing the same the problem, it's the fact that devs don't have any imagination and always use the same kind of shitty clothing shop scenes. Oh god i never have spent so much time in clothing shop in reality than in those games and i'm an old motherfucker !

Reactions: MCDom

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Would you be willing to mod a cheat choice between testifying for Victoria and not testifying for Miranda sake? Or is the split too dynamic/large in the story to undertake? I've paused at the trial to see if this was an option first.
ATM (At The Moment / Ass To Mouth) the option lets you have sex with Miranda if you don't testify again Miranda but not immediately with Victoria even if you do testify against Miranda but if it prevents the MC from having sex with Victoria later then I'll make a cheat when you have do decide to testify or not so that you can dick'em all!

So keep a save before choosing whether to testify again Miranda or not anyways!

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
Just needed to clarify something , The scene in the coffee shop where Summer and Blanca and the MC confronts does giving Summer a chance continues Blanca route? or does it stop there?

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Is there currently, or are there any plans for a Mia/Lucia threesome? Because that "have I played my cards right there" comment from MC was quite suggestive in this regard.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So, 1 year since the last time I played (0.3 or 0.4 I think) I only have 2 questions I appreciate whoever can answer, (I used the search but apparently there was no precise answer) Are the lesbian scenes avoidable or the mc just watches like a voyeur cuc.. and think it's a hot scene :LUL:?(there was a discussion apparently last year lol but no one said if it could be avoided) Can these women be avoided and thus be able to avoid the scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
So, 1 year since the last time I played (0.3 or 0.4 I think) I only have 2 questions I appreciate whoever can answer, (I used the search but apparently there was no precise answer) Are the lesbian scenes avoidable or the mc just watches like a voyeur cuc.. and think it's a hot scene :LUL:?(there was a discussion apparently last year lol but no one said if it could be avoided) Can these women be avoided and thus be able to avoid the scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.
MC's girlfriend is cuckold, haha, God level cuckold.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I thought Arctic Adventure was pretty good. There's a character I believe only in that who is worth playing it for. I barely remember Summer being in it at all.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
From patreon:

Hello everyone,

I have some good news for you - as mentioned earlier, I have managed to fully transfer all the files and programs to a new PC, so this Sunday's release is made in 100% using more powerful rendering rig!

You'll see detailed images with more people in the frame, better shadows and highlights and many more, so they are way better to look at. Also, you can expect major improvements in the animations department - now they have way more frames (so there are more facial expressions and moves are less repetitive), more people can be rendered in a frame (this week there are many threesome animations featuring Lynda and Jess, make sure to check them out if you're a fan of milfs) and they require shorter rendering time so I can make more of them in two weeks I have for making a release.

Again, this PC upgrade was made possible by your generous pledges on Patreon, so thank you very much for that! You guys are simply amazing, thank you for contributing to the development of College Bound project and more games in the future!

What is included in this release?
Accept Lynda's invitation to the lunch and be surprised to see your boss Jess sitting by the table. What will be the outcome of this scenario? Well, you've probably seen something similar on the Internet already, so you might have your prediction, and most likely it's right. This threesome scene features 10 animations, and is likely one of the most developed sex scenes in the game so far, so make sure to download the release and check it out.

What's more, you'll meet the brunette girl next-door Anna and her four-legged friend. Baxter is no longer the only dog in the game! But don't you worry, this isn't a game only about dogs, there are some really hot renders featuring Anna too, if canine is not really your type.

There's a trip with Blanca coming up in the near future, so you'll also have a chance to buy necessary supplies for the trip to the tropical island. Oh man, such trip is a real fun on its own, but try adding Blanca to the mix...you better fasten your seatbelts and stay tuned for future releases.

Have a lovely day!
- FOZ

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes