Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
I've made all the updates for my mod for this update BUT I've not fully tested it yet for any bugs.
I will say two things though about this update:
  • I fixed the start up error so no more of that now
  • The Incest Path in this update has almost as much Incest dialogue as an Alabama Family Reunion

I will test tomorrow then post it up.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
A forced 3some? Just no.
It's not forced, if you refuse Jess's advances then it jumps to after the sex content of the meeting otherwise then you will have the threesome with Jess and Lynda.

There are no (more) forced sex scenes in this game. It was one time and Foz changed that a long time ago.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's not forced, if you refuse Jess's advances then it jumps to after the sex content of the meeting otherwise then you will have the threesome with Jess and Lynda.

There are no (more) forced sex scenes in this game. It was one time and Foz changed that a long time ago.
Well, what if I want Jess and not Lynda?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am playing the Artic Adventure and there seems to be some sort of scavenger hunt where you need to find FOZ logos within the game, yet I haven't found one and I usually good at spotting them. Does anyone have an example of this?
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.01 - 21.41.25.20.png

Reactions: KiraJames

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys I just wanted to ask to make sure this is worth my time downloading after not playing since a couple of updates in.
So going of some of these posts about the lesbian/Bi content?
I take it unless your happy to be a third wheel and willing to share then your shit out of luck?
Also how much content is available where you don't have to share with another women or is it heading down the typical cliche route of all the girls must become Bi/lesbian?

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not sure if it's just me or not but the new tranisitions absolutely lag. Every time it wants to load a new facial expression the game is basically chugging and dropping frames.

Edit: Seems restarting the game resolved the issue. Might just have been a me thing.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone still working on the changelog? Kinda nice to not have to search the thread for info that's supposed to be in the OP.

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
Hey guys I just wanted to ask to make sure this is worth my time downloading after not playing since a couple of updates in.
So going of some of these posts about the lesbian/Bi content?
I take it unless your happy to be a third wheel and willing to share then your shit out of luck?
Also how much content is available where you don't have to share with another women or is it heading down the typical cliche route of all the girls must become Bi/lesbian?
they just have threesomes with Willow(willing to try a dick lmao) and Aisha(you impregnate her afterwards), Blanca and Summer(avoidable if you didn't give Summer a chance). As far as i played the game there hasn't been much of lesbian content all girls introduced can be fucked.

Reactions: Chimba
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes