DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Terrible timing for them to do that so late in the game, but it could be a preview into the next game. The girlfriend was a character design that was released on their discord server.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played v6.10 and Miranda is forced on the MC? Again? Wtf is ... but.. why is the writer so keen on making the MC dislike a character and then make the MC fuck her without a choice to avoid? I don't get it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I'm hoping that things either work out with Summer in the end or her and the MC separate. I love banging all of the different chicks but hate being constantly reminded that I'm cheating on my girlfriend and that it's potentially gonna bite me in the ass.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Summer is my fav too. i hate what the dev has done to their relationship. however, i love the cousin alot. hot and naughty and love how they deal with her cheating husband..

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm hoping that things either work out with Summer in the end or her and the MC separate. I love banging all of the different chicks but hate being constantly reminded that I'm cheating on my girlfriend and that it's potentially gonna bite me in the ass.
It's the other way around for me. I hope MC and Summer will get back together so he could cheat on her again. Or, at the very least, make it an option to come clean and convince her to create a harem (already planned btw).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Summer is my fav too. i hate what the dev has done to their relationship. however, i love the cousin alot. hot and naughty and love how they deal with her cheating husband..
Cousin? You mean Jess the boss? Pretty sure she's not related to MC.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes