BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
It's the other way around for me. I hope MC and Summer will get back together so he could cheat on her again. Or, at the very least, make it an option to come clean and convince her to create a harem (already planned btw).
See, that would be completely fine by me, having a harem of girls with Summer being aware. I basically just hate how Summer seems to be going completely bonkers the more I cheat.

Reactions: mofonistik

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just played v6.10 and Miranda is forced on the MC? Again? Wtf is ... but.. why is the writer so keen on making the MC dislike a character and then make the MC fuck her without a choice to avoid? I don't get it.
I may be in the minority but I'm always down for Miranda. Nothing like a good hate fuck with a real true blue bitch. She is awful and it is wonderful.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeBound-0.6.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i see we have a new update. any new content or is it just bug fixes and whatnot? no changelog on here yet it seems.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
when will this be updated to the newest update the 6.12

Reactions: Zareem

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
when will this be updated to the newest update the 6.12
UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
Running into a fatal error (traceback) after Bianca enters MCs bedroom because she "couldn't think of a reason not to drop in ..." with the following (Yes, I'm aware that this isn't the entire log file, but only the last few lines of it... and they would appear to be relevant). Any ideas?

~ traceback.txt ~
[beginning of file redacted[

File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 160, in <module>
if blancaMorningSickness0601: # Blanca is pregnant
NameError: name 'blancaMorningSickness0601' is not defined

Linux-5.15.0-57-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.6.12
Tue Jan 10 14:02:58 2023

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
After Liu leave the office, Tracy acts as if i have snitch on Liu, regardless if i have not. I am not sure where that error is, bye after choice not setting a flag or bye using the same flag when the scene play.

And Yes, Liu :love: is the cutest girl in the Game

Edit: the error is by using the same flag

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there any guide or walkthrough?
There was one until Version 6.9, the modder was hospitalized and has not returned since then. So to answer your question, No there is no Guide or WT-mod.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that my saves are borked and will not work because I used the mod. I am anticipating playing through from the beginning again with gritted teeth. If I must, I think this time I will dump summer early on since she goes insane and runs off anyway.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.12] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,89 GB / 1,03 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,86 GB / 0,99 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.12-mac-crunched.zip
= 22,25% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes