Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Okey so to anyone else who has to manualy fix choices: When Aisha and Blanca are both pregnant does anyone get the call about threasome where they arange it ? Because I cant get it. I checed out the script and cant figure out what is missing used save edditor to make sure that flags are cheked but Blanca just leaves after telling she is pregnant. Where she should stay for phone convo with Aisha

**Edit: Found it... mcIsJealous has to be true...
Now that i found why Threesome didin't work, what's the problem with Liu? Why am I always getting her arrested this must be somehow bugged?

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Okey so to anyone else who has to manualy fix choices: When Aisha and Blanca are both pregnant does anyone get the call about threasome where they arange it ? Because I cant get it. I checed out the script and cant figure out what is missing used save edditor to make sure that flags are cheked but Blanca just leaves after telling she is pregnant. Where she should stay for phone convo with Aisha

**Edit: Found it... mcIsJealous has to be true...
How can i get mcIsJealous?

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
Now that i found why Threesome didin't work, what's the problem with Liu? Why am I always getting her arrested this must be somehow bugged?
No problem for me. I did ask for the $1400 back if that helps.

How can i get mcIsJealous?
Get jealous about the note that Blanca's neighbor gave her. Choice happens shortly after Aisha bowling alley scene.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
No problem for me. I did ask for the $1400 back if that helps.

Get jealous about the note that Blanca's neighbor gave her. Choice happens shortly after Aisha bowling alley scene.
Can you share your save file after Liu leaves with tracy? i wana see what the diferrences

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This update (6.12) is in need of serious hotfixes.

Several previous variables were deleted and there's a rather questionable switch not properly acknowledging player choices regarding Liu.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
How do you even get that threesome ?
Both Aisha and Blanca are girlfriends and both are pregnant...but what else do you need ?

I didn't get an error at that part, she simply said she's pregnant and left...
what?? no i was with summer and i cheated her when every occasion present ,but there was a time , if i recall correctly, that game asked me if i wanted to,bu i didn't get serious and remained with summer till she gone creazy , give me a 3some with her and blanca and after that she get rid of me and went to Nepal....at the time i got many errors with some script that didsn't recognized the correct relationship betweem blanca and me..i got many message with video from blanca that carried me to error. i was freind fuck buddy with aisha all the time and after she get rid of willow, asked me to be seriios with her and wanted to be my girlfriend ,,but i declined and said i wanted to be friend with privvilege..at that time she asked me about blanca and her dream of having a 3 some...never seen aisha again but sometimes when bvlanca messaged got error again about some script about that 3 some..like yesterday when Blanca come to my room.gotta ignore to go further and MC gone to find Zoe at bar and after gone to Anna the sriek..and fuked with jess and got a BJ from landlady Linda and , ex dean..after they slept togheter...so Blanca line is fucked up...i got to do the train video but sometimes it gives me these damn error

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Does exist a scene of 3some between the mc and Mia + Lucia (latinas mom and daughter)? Or it's impossible

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes