BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Impressed that not every women in the game is extremely HOT. Realistic bodies/options are not a bad thing as an addition. Enjoyed the story/Renders/animations. This was pretty good for an initial release. Decent content for a starting package and not just a 'preview' give me money type of thing.

With that being said.. First Patreon. :)

If the updates follow in a timely manner this one has the possibility of growing some legs and making a decent run. Got my fingers crossed. Tip of the hat to -FOZ-

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Looks good. I see a group of hot, nice looking ladies. Hopefully there will be an option for a harem, because I want them all!!! I checked the character sheet 21 lovely ladies. I am man enough to handle it, I will gladly take all of them and make a big harem. Hey it has been done before successfully in other games (Sisterly Lust, My New Family) so why not here too. Make it an option dev PLEASE!!!

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Need android port.
I plan it, next release (v0.2.0) will most likely include it.

Impressed that not every women in the game is extremely HOT. Realistic bodies/options are not a bad thing as an addition. Enjoyed the story/Renders/animations. This was pretty good for an initial release. Decent content for a starting package and not just a 'preview' give me money type of thing.

With that being said.. First Patreon. :)

If the updates follow in a timely manner this one has the possibility of growing some legs and making a decent run. Got my fingers crossed. Tip of the hat to -FOZ-
Thank you, I really appreciate it!(y)

As for the updates - I aim to release the next version in a month and the following ones every two weeks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, it depends on how this game is written. Like...if my girlfriend is total faithful to me, its clear she doesn't cheat...the game is going to be totally dull, because I won't cheat on her, I'll basically be skipping all the content and making sure I keep being with her. If I'm forced to do things ANYWAY, then that's not my thing. If it just becomes an open relationship, then I'm gonna swing for the fences. The description honestly is really vague and I can't tell if this game would be worth trying since it seems like the option to remain monogamous for your girlfriend is an option.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Honestly, it depends on how this game is written. Like...if my girlfriend is total faithful to me, its clear she doesn't cheat...the game is going to be totally dull, because I won't cheat on her, I'll basically be skipping all the content and making sure I keep being with her. If I'm forced to do things ANYWAY, then that's not my thing. If it just becomes an open relationship, then I'm gonna swing for the fences. The description honestly is really vague and I can't tell if this game would be worth trying since it seems like the option to remain monogamous for your girlfriend is an option.
the dev said not all MC cheating is avoidable so we will be forced to cheat on her

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
the dev said not all MC cheating is avoidable so we will be forced to cheat on her
That isn't a deal breaker for me unless she's been 100% faithful. If that's the case, I'm gonna pass. Or at least give me the option to properly break up with her before going to someone else (I guess it wouldn't be cheating then though)

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
It's not that simple; player is not forced to cheat on Summer with any character as he always has a choice, but there is one story-crucial situation when MC's actions are not motivated by a purely sexual benefit - maybe he's not doing this just for himself? I'm afraid that's all I can tell about it, not to spoiler the story for others.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
That isn't a deal breaker for me unless she's been 100% faithful.
I was trying to think of an example within one of the 100's of these games (that don't have NTR all but included in the game's name) I've played where one of the clearly defined girlfriends went on to "cheat" on the MC, and not as presented back story element or in an early manner that essentially is just done to set them up as the game's villian. Offhand I came up empty ;)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I was trying to think of an example within one of the 100's of these games I've played where one of the clearly defined girlfriends went on to "cheat" on the MC, and not as presented back story element or in an early manner that essentially is just done to set them up as the game's villian. Offhand I came up empty ;)
Play more Japanese VNs, they get pretty fucked up. I can't really think of any examples from western developed games though, so you have a point there

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
cheating is forced which sucks, cuz the girlfriend is the most attractive in this and faithful.
it was stated that there will be no ntr and cheating is only from mc side.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes