Norseman84

Oct 17, 2020
Good renders and nice girls but the storyline is in my opinion so bad that I´m not going to play it.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Played it a few days ago and just wanted to leave some words of
appreciation and acknowledgement.

Great inital realse. It got it all.

Great renders. Good looking character models. Even of varying body types.
Animations. No engrish. And even some action in the first release.

So keep it up FOZ. Do your thing. Create the events and tell the story
that YOU want to and don't get disheartened or dragged down
by negative postings on some anonymus internet board. ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I really like this game, love Lynda, Miranda and Victoria the most, the milf characters look really good (love the stretch marks on them). Few questions, will we see: foot fetish, pregnancy or some more hairy women in the future?
Edit: Forgot about Betty will we see more of her?

Last edited:
Reactions: jumpex12 and _Maou_

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
dang that's a lot of content for the first release, loved it. hoping for more like this :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: -FOZ-

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Hey -FOZ- I have a question about the game choices and the game overviews, seems like they both collide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the gameplay will take place in a city MC and Summer (and basically all of the characters) currently reside in. Further updates will show if this long-distance relationship will even go ahead - player will be able to decide about it.

But this choice is not a matter of the next update, because currently I'm working on filling the gaps in first three in-game days, polishing the experience, as well as on adding more content (yes, NSFW scenes too) to the current game days - mostly second and third. To me, it will make the plot clearer, gameplay more enjoyable, but also provide additional choices, for example when it comes to Miranda's ultimatum.

If anyone wants to know who is going to be featured in the very next animated NSFW scene added to College Bound, here you go:

Well done, dev. This was fun, with a lot of content for a first release.
Great.
I really like the sex.
Animated and horny.
Principal , neighbor , redheaded friend all nicely done.
Great bodies , voluptuous and eager for action.
Allready in my top 50.
Keep it up!
This is great, love the Milfs, hope to see more!
Played it a few days ago and just wanted to leave some words of
appreciation and acknowledgement.

Great inital realse. It got it all.

Great renders. Good looking character models. Even of varying body types.
Animations. No engrish. And even some action in the first release.

So keep it up FOZ. Do your thing. Create the events and tell the story
that YOU want to and don't get disheartened or dragged down
by negative postings on some anonymus internet board. ;)
dang that's a lot of content for the first release, loved it. hoping for more like this :D
Guys, these kind words fuel my motivation like nothing else. These are not the only positive comments under College Bound thread, so if any of you people said something good about it - just know that I really, REALLY appreciate it. I'd give each of you a bro hug if there wasn't a screen between us. It's crazy how much positive feedback I received from you on my 1st release and after I spent quite a lot of time & effort creating it, now you make me feel it was truly worthwhile. I'm really glad you enjoy the game so far and what else can I say... Expect College Bound to get updated regularly, at least two times a month, with loads of new renders, game mechanics and of course - animations made with passion!

Cheers

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Most of the gameplay will take place in a city MC and Summer (and basically all of the characters) currently reside in.
Thanks for the reply, that is certainly one of the things I wanted to know most since the overview did kind of hint like that was a forced plot instead of based on the choices like the game points out :)
(that's why I did think both overview/game collide), certainly good news since I love Summer and the other girls. :)
can't wait for the next update. (y)

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Huge first release with loads of content and MILF-iness :BootyTime:, ticks all the right boxes for me and am hoping to impregnate em all soon, can't wait for the next update!
Also it badly needs an incest patch imo, since jess (landlady?'s friend) says she knows MC from when he was 6 years old or something, idk if it is intended or plothole, i just think it would be better fit in the story if there's a patch, great game regardless (y)

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Most of the gameplay will take place in a city MC and Summer (and basically all of the characters) currently reside in. Further updates will show if this long-distance relationship will even go ahead - player will be able to decide about it.

But this choice is not a matter of the next update, because currently I'm working on filling the gaps in first three in-game days, polishing the experience, as well as on adding more content (yes, NSFW scenes too) to the current game days - mostly second and third. To me, it will make the plot clearer, gameplay more enjoyable, but also provide additional choices, for example when it comes to Miranda's ultimatum.

If anyone wants to know who is going to be featured in the very next animated NSFW scene added to College Bound, here you go:

Guys, these kind words fuel my motivation like nothing else. These are not the only positive comments under College Bound thread, so if any of you people said something good about it - just know that I really, REALLY appreciate it. I'd give each of you a bro hug if there wasn't a screen between us. It's crazy how much positive feedback I received from you on my 1st release and after I spent quite a lot of time & effort creating it, now you make me feel it was truly worthwhile. I'm really glad you enjoy the game so far and what else can I say... Expect College Bound to get updated regularly, at least two times a month, with loads of new renders, game mechanics and of course - animations made with passion!

Cheers
You get what you deserve.
And the best wishes for 21.

• Red Heart

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
I really like this game, love Lynda, Miranda and Victoria the most, the milf characters look really good (love the stretch marks on them). Few questions, will we see: foot fetish, pregnancy or some more hairy women in the future?
Edit: Forgot about Betty will we see more of her?
Yup, we'll see foot fetish, but not as a stand-alone sex scene, rather as a bonus to one.

Pregnancy will be 100% included, while hairy women - I don't think so... I'll stick to what we have in the character sheet.

Betty - sure, I have some ideas for her route, but currently it has a low priority in my game dev plan.

Cheers

Last edited:

MemeDevil

Jul 12, 2020
I really enjoyed for a first release. One thing i noticed was the sex scenes I believe need some work as I noticed they wouldn't loop, and I personally wouldn't mind more dirty talk during these scenes. So far the principal and Blanca are my favs. I'm interested in the next update. Also i'm curious if pregnancy will come up and/or hairy MILFS. Either way good work.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
For the Character Sheet, can you please indicate their relation to the MC? (Classmate, teacher, landlady, so-and-so's mother).

That last one is important so we can decide which mother/daughter duo we're going to pursue! Lol

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes