Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.2.2] FOZ

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 157 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of College Bound [v0.2.10]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
v0.2.0 might have some unusual behavior on 'refuse Miranda' route, hotfix is coming in about 2 hours as uploading takes some time.
I've stayed up till like 3AM to finish it up and must've mixed one True with False in the code, sorry for that. Anyway, hope that you like new content and features!

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
v0.2.0 might have some unusual behavior, hotfix is coming in about 2 hours as uploading takes some time.
I've stayed up till like 3AM to finish it up and must've mixed one True with False in the code, sorry for that. Anyway, hope that you like new content and features!
Just after I downloaded the update I read this :cry:, lmao

PS: Nevermind seems like we have to start a new game to see the new content in this update.

Last edited:

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Just after I downloaded the update I read this :cry:, lmao

Is me or there is nothing new? the game ends with Jess dream or is this a bug?
There's content added the the current in-game days, such as Willow & Tracy event and more. This is why I strongly recommend to start a game from the beginning (just hold Control to skip text). Next release, which will come in a week, will introduce a new in-game day, so most likely there won't be a need to start from the beginning.
Cheers

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Woah, just wooooah. This game sure has potential, amazing for v0.2, plenty of renders and not a single bug hunted. Keep the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: -FOZ-

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for not adding ntr & Femdom crap.
If u are going to add it please make sure it is avoidable.

But i likes to know why there are no character points (love points or lust etc) ??

-Foz-
I was searching whether this game is maledom or femdom. Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop equating NTR with femdom! It's a silly meme only suitable for normies. NTR is maledom if anything.

/Raises hand/ Yes, I'd like some femdom, please. (It probably won't work, but at least I stand by my beliefs.)

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I was searching whether this game is maledom or femdom. Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop equating NTR with femdom! It's a silly meme only suitable for normies. NTR is maledom if anything.

/Raises hand/ Yes, I'd like some femdom, please. (It probably won't work, but at least I stand by my beliefs.)
I am absolutely agree with you sir. femdom is Fk hot!

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Hotfixed version v0.2.1 is out now - "refuse Miranda" route works like it was supposed to, thank you guys for letting me know that there's an issue. It's currently uploaded to MEGA, but really soon it will be available on other mirrors.

I really enjoyed for a first release. One thing i noticed was the sex scenes I believe need some work as I noticed they wouldn't loop, and I personally wouldn't mind more dirty talk during these scenes. So far the principal and Blanca are my favs. I'm interested in the next update. Also i'm curious if pregnancy will come up and/or hairy MILFS. Either way good work.
All previous and new animated sex scenes are fixed in the current version, they loop seamlessly. Yup, pregnancy will be included, but I'll have to think about hairy MILFs... Not that it's impossible, though. Thank you for kind words and I'm happy that you enjoy the game!:)

For the Character Sheet, can you please indicate their relation to the MC? (Classmate, teacher, landlady, so-and-so's mother).
That last one is important so we can decide which mother/daughter duo we're going to pursue! Lol
I was actually thinking about it not that long ago - so yes, their relation to the MC will be indicated in my Patreon post.

FYI, the new content is added through the game and not at the end. I'd suggest starting a new game for now.
That's right, content in v0.2.0 (and hotfixed v0.2.1) is added thorugh the existing three in-game days, which I feel filled existing gaps while also introducing new features and events, so I recommend starting the game from the beginning. Just hold Control to skip the text you've already seen. Next update (which will be published in about a week) will start with the 4th day, so most likely there won't be any need to start a new game.

I am absolutely agree with you sir. femdom is Fk hot!
Some women will be more dominant than others and some submissive like a puppy. Just like in real life:p But mostly, it will be the second option.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Within 2 week you giving us 2 updates of the game, and after playing it I'm feel very impressed with the high quality models, story and the sex animation. Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more, very great game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and -FOZ-

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
There's content added the the current in-game days, such as Willow & Tracy event and more. This is why I strongly recommend to start a game from the beginning...
Can you please say what are exactly the new scenes/choices, so I can skip faster the old stuff.

Reactions: Max1276 and Deniz31

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So a v0.2 which doesn't advance the story but only reworked old content ? should have been 0.1.x

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
- hotfix ('refuse Miranda' route works properly now)

As if I would turn down a MILF :BootyTime:
Also, is it just me, or are her reactions after her initial bitchiness kinda ... cute?
In any case, more please. :)

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody know the Dev´s discord account?

One thing I really like about this dev, is that he is giving us a choice to choose either, a big bush or not. I hope in the future others devs will be thinking in the same way.

I really like a big bush down there.

Last edited:
Reactions: merleved
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes